Ratings for Dr. Lauren Zanussi

In my case, he summarily shut down my complaint about the lack of professionalism of some nurses. Feels abuse of dying patients is permissible in the ICU, indeed, that empathy is not required of medical staff who are busy. Perhaps he is blinded to any criticisms of his friends and colleagues (patients?) Tends to jump to rule-of-thumb conclusions without looking at the data, a characteristic of some medical types who do not keep up with the literature (not all experience is good experience.)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Fantastic doctor, genuinely cares for his patients

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Fantastic psychiatrist. Gentle with his approach and very compassionate. Very knowledgeable and great at explaining things. Very thankful to have had the pleasure of treatment from such a fantastic physician!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I've seen Dr Zanussi for some time and he has helped me in my darkest of dark days and I've had many. Dealing with the grieving process and other things, I'm on a constant roller coaster never knowing where it's going and he is right there with me. Thanks for being there.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Since I was referred to Dr. Zanussi I have finally found peace of mind in my life. He puts all things into perspective and I found hope where was very little before. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

He is a typical criminal psychiatrist and one of the lowest forms of human life imaginable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

A wonderfully caring, knowledgable and supportive doctor. Couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

The best care I ever had.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. L Zanussi for 6 years and am very impressed with the professional attention and concern he offers, his expertise with the various aspects my particular condition and time in his schedule he allocates to see me. I am grateful to Dr. Zanussi for these particular qualities and more. I would suggest that if you are lucky enough to be referred to see him, count yourself fortunate.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

The worst and most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. He was OBSESSED with my modeling career and based his diagnosis on his personal, subjective belief that I am not pretty enough to model. He decided to call me deeply delusional, physycotic, and shistzophrenic only because he had not yet seen my entire professional collection of portfolios. Who enters a mental health unit with their portfolios? He refused to believe my career b cuz I wouldn't let him call my employers in Asia. Why should I? He created a total lie of a diagnosis that is sitting in NetCare and PIMS. His lie destroyed me for Air Side background checks for flight attendant work and positions of trust. Good thing I appealed. The judge sided with me and saw my modeling agencies on line. He never thought to check on line. He should really A Tip a model like me with immigration. He would have seen multiple years of travel. He needs to get a grip and an education!!

Submitted July 30, 2013