Ratings for Dr. Cameron Platell

great surgeon knows his stuff, goto guy for all your piping problems and whatnot

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Literally saved my life with his expertise and skill . I am now almost twelve years cancer free after stage three rectal cancer. A kind and dedicated professional who is committed to excellence in his work .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Highly recommend Dr Platell, what was a serious operation and stressfull time Dr Platell experience and calm, patient, warm and friendly manner helped. His knowledge, experience and expertise meant I had the best care possible.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

My surgery was not explained to us in detail. We assumed it was a minor procedure, so we were not prepared for post operative issues or the complications afterwards. Dr Platell was kind and reassuring and did his best to make things easier for me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Highly recommend. ..prof platell went above and beyond his call of duty...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Had a very traumatic time with another surgeon and Prof Cameron Platell performed my corrective surgery.... He has a calm, direct and reassuring manner. I was over the moon with my treatment from him, the staff and the hospital stay. Couldn't have been in better hands

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Amazing Doctor, excellent staff. Wish I could give 10 star rating

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I felt very happy and comfortable with dr Platell. Very professional! I would Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Absolutely brilliant. Was lovely dealing with Prof Platell from beginning to end!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Excellent patient relations. We were lucky enough to have an excellent outcome of cancer surgery. THANK YOU!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011