Dr. Thomas Skrenes

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas Skrenes

Dr. Skrenes has helped me recover from very serious medical conditions. I was on long term, high dose antibiotics from Lyme. His formulas immediately helped feel much better and stronger. He helped me get off the antibiotics rapidly and become symptom free. I recently saw him when very serious symptoms suddenly appeared. I was terrified. He gave me a completely unexpected diagnosis and immediate treatment. I left feeling 95% physically better and a million times emotionally better. In the past, when nothing else would get rid of nasty colds or infections, a visit with Tom would do the trick and I'd kick myself for forgetting to see him sooner. He's a genius. He's brilliant. He's also a really friendly, caring, down to earth, reassuring person with a great sense of humor who makes you feel cared about and safe when you're frightened. His staff are really friendly, polite and helpful. I highly recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

The man is brilliant. I have tried so many different chiropractor-nutritionists, and this gentleman has technique far beyond others. He is also an acupuncturist and uses herbal medicine and homeopathy, along with carefully researched nutrient supplements. Wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Everyone should have the privilege to be treated by Dr. Skrenes. He is a master in his craft.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Best homeopath/chiropractor ever. My wife lead a skeptic to this doctor who have vast knowledge of natural cures and mixes. He is VERY busy because of repeated clients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Thomas Skrenes's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates