Ratings for Dr. F Calotti

I recently had cataracts removed and surgery to correct astigmatism in both eyes. I was very nervous about having anything done to my eyes but Dr Calotti and staff were very professional and the entire process (including surgery) went extremely well!!! I did not choo se to have corrective lenses and will need glasses for reading but the astigmatism surgery has permanently corrected my long vision. I was not sure about having the astigmatism surgery but it has been one of my better decisions. I highly recommend Dr Calotti!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Calotti and his staff are excellent. I had a very high prescription all my life and was very nervous about having anything to done to my eyes. I was referred to Dr. Calotti when it was determined I might need cataract surgery. He was very generous with his time answering all my questions and concerns before, during and after the surgery. All levels of his staff are the best I have every dealt with! For the first time in my life I can "see" without glasses or contacts!! Thank you very much to the entire team

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr.Calotti and his team are absolutely first class. They are very knowledgeable, patient and professional. During the office visits and throughout the procedure, I was kept informed and felt I was in good hands. Thank you. R Thomas -Waterdown, Ont.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Verynice and professional staf. Amaizing services,dr. Calotti very confedent,gentle .all my questions done in 2 minutes with his confident answer....amaizing

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had an appointment at Great Lakes Eye Centre today. I've heard great things about Dr. Calotti from other family members and friends, but had my own awesome experience today. Dr. Calotti is experienced, educated, skillful, capable, gentle, confident yet very considerate and patient. The entire staff is warm and very professional . Words cannot describe how grateful I am for you Dr. Calotti. Thank you for taking such great care of me.  You have a special gift as a surgeon and as a person.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had an issue with my eye that I had seen several doctors whom were not able to diagnose. I am very glad to have met Dr. Calotti who listened to me and put me through all the needed tests and gave me a clear explanation to what was going on with my eye. The staff was very friendly and knew what they were doing when running the tests on me. Since treatment, I have been doing very well and my eye has been back to normal. I can't thank him enough! Yes, I waited in the clinic to see him but it was well worth the time considering my previous doctors were unable to help me with my problem. I guess when someone is as good as him, then being busy is expected. My doctor who referred me to Dr. Calotti told me that he's the best and she was right! His office is organized, and his staff is extremely kind. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for an ophthalmologist to make a visit to his office. Thanks again Dr. Calotti!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Terrible experience waiting three hours!! The last time it was two hours. Maybe a good doctor but appears to be running a retail store trying to sell patients things that are not covered by OHIP.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Calotti and his staff are efficient, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Awesome! He is a good Ophthalmologist. Very informative and very kind.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

This Specialist definitely knows his field, period. His staff are also well trained in the specialty and are very kind. I did some routine examinations as well as some tests on various machines (all covered by OHIP) with the staff prior to seeing Dr. Calotti. By the time I saw Dr. Calotti, he was able to show me the results of my tests on the computer in the room. He went over my issue very clearly and explained it to me in laymen's terms if you will, and I left the office very happy. I definitely recommend Dr. Calotti to anyone looking for a specialist!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014