Ratings for Dr. F Calotti

Verynice and professional staf. Amaizing services,dr. Calotti very confedent,gentle .all my questions done in 2 minutes with his confident answer....amaizing

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had an appointment at Great Lakes Eye Centre today. I've heard great things about Dr. Calotti from other family members and friends, but had my own awesome experience today. Dr. Calotti is experienced, educated, skillful, capable, gentle, confident yet very considerate and patient. The entire staff is warm and very professional . Words cannot describe how grateful I am for you Dr. Calotti. Thank you for taking such great care of me.  You have a special gift as a surgeon and as a person.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had an issue with my eye that I had seen several doctors whom were not able to diagnose. I am very glad to have met Dr. Calotti who listened to me and put me through all the needed tests and gave me a clear explanation to what was going on with my eye. The staff was very friendly and knew what they were doing when running the tests on me. Since treatment, I have been doing very well and my eye has been back to normal. I can't thank him enough! Yes, I waited in the clinic to see him but it was well worth the time considering my previous doctors were unable to help me with my problem. I guess when someone is as good as him, then being busy is expected. My doctor who referred me to Dr. Calotti told me that he's the best and she was right! His office is organized, and his staff is extremely kind. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for an ophthalmologist to make a visit to his office. Thanks again Dr. Calotti!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Terrible experience waiting three hours!! The last time it was two hours. Maybe a good doctor but appears to be running a retail store trying to sell patients things that are not covered by OHIP.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Calotti and his staff are efficient, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Awesome! He is a good Ophthalmologist. Very informative and very kind.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

This Specialist definitely knows his field, period. His staff are also well trained in the specialty and are very kind. I did some routine examinations as well as some tests on various machines (all covered by OHIP) with the staff prior to seeing Dr. Calotti. By the time I saw Dr. Calotti, he was able to show me the results of my tests on the computer in the room. He went over my issue very clearly and explained it to me in laymen's terms if you will, and I left the office very happy. I definitely recommend Dr. Calotti to anyone looking for a specialist!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Calotti for a couple of years now and been having Avastin injections in my eyes. He is a very warm and caring physician and I find the complaints here to be petty. Have I had to wait? Yes! He is an Ophthalmologist and eye surgeon and he does assist with emergencies. He sees many patients and he takes time to deal with each and is not driven by a clock. I know from experience he works well after the 5 pm close of his office hours. Come on people we sit for a half hour to wait for a barber but can't wait to see the man that can save, improve or prolong our vision? Whatever your eye problems are, if your doctor refers you here please consider yourself privileged and fortunate.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Very rude in accusing me of making up symptoms he could not see, denied that there was swelling in my eyes even though the girl who first saw me had mentioned it when I sat down for test. He said if I have pain when moving my eyes, I should not move my eyes, but move my whole head instead. I over heard him speaking rudely about the doctor who had made the referral to his office when I went back in his office to get something I had forgotten in the waiting room. Not sure how I feel about going back to an "eye specialist" who's office is full of advertisements about anti-aging injection procedures he does in office. He also sounded disrespectful in the way he spoke to his staff and micro-managed them, and told them, word for word, what to record, as if their experience meant nothing. Will not go back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I have had cataracts for over a year and was refered to dr calotti for cataract surgery. My first app i waited for 2 hours to see him! My next app booked for 3 months later was horrible..the wait time was again 2 hours, then when i asked the staff if i could do something before seeing the dr to decrees my wait time i was told no. He then came to see me and said he could not do my surgery because i was upset at the wait time. Now he has wasted 4 months of my time and my entire morning. What ever happened to a 930am app starting at 930am ? I now have to find another dr and start all over. How do they get away with this? Ill never know

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012