Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Lindley

Dr. Lindley listened to my concerns about what might be angina. She saved my life when she diagnosed a serious cardiac problem. I needed open heart surgery and had a double bypass.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Condescending and rude, I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. She prejudges people and clearly is of the "Doctor as God" school. If your sick see someone else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Lindley epitomizes an excellent, professional family doctor. Rebecca has cared for our family for the last ten years ranging in age from 7 to 100years old. She has always been very caring, considerate and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

She is always late. Made a couple of bad calls about my health. I ended up in emergency because of the bad call. I found her bedside manner was extemely rude and had no compassion. Save yourself a trip and go to Whistler to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lindley for Prenatal appointments and she is great. She's very relaxed, thorough and tells you like it is. Sure sometimes the office runs late but what doctors' office doesn't. I have been going to this clinic for the past 9 years and have had great experiences with every doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have seen Dr. Lindley several times and I am grateful for her honesty. I suffered anxiety, too and she discouraged me from overusing benzos and sleeping pills and explained me why. She also strongly discouraged me from taking hormone replacement too quickly, but stimulated me to wait a couple of months instead as she did not want to loose me to cancer because of a few months of hotflashes. That shows concern and today, a few years later, I appreciate that.She is honest, straightforward but not a pill pusher or someone who rushes you into surgery. Has a wait and see attitude rather...not a phusician for the faint hearted, but I like her habit of explaining why she does not prescribe or recommend particular drugs or medicines.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

This doctor should have her medical license taken away. I HAD to see her when my doctor was away. At the time I was in a deep depression and had a lot of anxiety. I was working w my doctor thru all of this. But because he was away I had to see her. She told me that she doesn't believe in anxiety. She talked down to me to the point I was in tears. She told me to go take gravel if it was that bad. I went home and felt helpless. I didn't get out of bed for 5 days cause I felt like there was no end to my anxiety. My boyfriend told me to stay strong and to wait to see my reg doctor. My reg doctor helped me get past everything. My fear is that she will treat every person who is suffering like this. Telling some to take Gravel is so wrong. This doctor really needs to not be practicing. I am writing a letter to complain about her. Please find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Personable, down-to-earth doctor who does her best to help patients and make them feel at ease. Punctuality issues are only due to the fact that in rural areas, these docs are also on call for emergencies, so sometimes clinic appointments are put n hold. Having recently moved, I am disappointed to no longer be in her care. She is the best doctor I have had.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

The WORST DOCTOR I have ever seen. I have seen her a couple of times only because I didn't have a choice. I will never go back to the clinic because of her. She is rude, not help and messed up on a few things. Dr. Lindley should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012