Ratings for Dr. Douglas Gruner

LOOKING for a DOCTOR? Dr. Gruner has been my doctor for 13 years now and always places the needs of the patients first. Emergency, he will make time to see you without waiting. He's great!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

He's one of the best. Always takes whatever time I need with him, and has diagnosed problems that oncology couldn't figure out. I'm grateful I have him as a family doc.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Gruner is fantastic. He has been our family doc for ten years. He is always caring, thoughtful, and well-informed. He also works to improve access to health care for refugees.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Gruner has been our family doctor for 10 years and he is great.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for 8 years and have always recieved great service. He is very knowlegeable. He is also terrific with my 3 year old. I have and will continue to recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

He's very knowledgeable but having worked in Africa and Asia and seen all the suffering there he thinks all our problems in Canada are trivial. So unless you suspect you have cholera, find another MD.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010