Ratings for Dr. Dharam P. Mann

TOP NJ DOCTOR FROM LAST % YEARS. BEST DOCTOR AND MOST COMPASSIONATE PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR ANYONE ONE IN PAIN CAN DREAM FOR

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

dr. mann is my miracle work. i have chronic back problems which prevent me from performing even the simplest tasks such as walking any distance or even standing for any length of time. recently, dr. mann gave me two injections before i went on a family cruise to alaska. because of the relief i received from the injections, i was able to keep up with my family while touring this breathtakingly beautiful area. i was able to walk on a glacier for 45 minutes and also to walk back and forth on a long wooded path in order to view bears from a platform. thank you, dr. mann for making all this possible.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Superb doctor. Very smart as wellas a great human being. I got my life back after getting treatments from him. He is very honest and gives you hope. God Bless him

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Great Doctor and staff. They are really concerned about your pain. I would recommened them.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Mann unfortunately has no patience when it came to dealing w/ a person w/ rare diseases going through emotional turmoil, hesitant to have injection procedures. Do not "waste his time", as he emphatically stated to me if you are uncertain to have procedures. If he demonstrated knowledge of my rare diseases, that would have given me comfort. I was a Radiation therpiist, and am quite familiar w/ varying personalities in the medical field. He was quite unprofessional when it comes to qustioning procedures that I feared due to a lifetime of medical surprises.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

He gave me my life back. I have chronic back and neck pain from last 15 years. I started seeing Dr. Mann from last 8 months. He is extremely knowledgeable and kind doctor I have ever seen. I was about to lose my job and my family because of my back and neck pain. Now with Dr. Mann's help I am able to work and spend quality time with my wife and kids. He is the first doctor who said to me we need a diagnosis in order to treat you and he did diagnose me with occipital neuralgia and discogenic back pain after doing some tests. He was very honest and upfront about all treatment options. He was the first doctor who actually gave me treatment options. I had seen numerous pain and spine doctors in last 15 years, but no one gave me treatment options and with explanations of positive and negative of each treatment. His office staff is very professional. His office is beautiful, spotless with nice paintings on the walls. He dresses very well and smells nice. God Bless him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010