Ratings for Dr. David Ceneiko

I have been to Dr. Cenaiko a handful of times over the last 10 years. He is always helpful, gentle, compassionate, and reliable. He isn't always on time ... for heaven's sake, he is a baby delivery doctor, what did you expect his schedule would be like? His staff is always polite and the two nurses know you by name and greet you that way. Very professional in every way.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Helpful, knowledgeable, punctual, provided a complete explanation of everything, scheduled for surgery - I was given the option and it was my choice. After dealing with issues for 10 years with no help from the medical community it was a relief to find someone that was personable and cared.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Wow I was called the other day as I was on a cancellation list ........so was able to get in 7 months earlier.....What a relief. I was greeted by very pleasant staff and they thanked me for coming in earlier. Dr Cenaiko was pleasant and examined me immediately regarding my concerns. He gave me options from medication and or surgery. I chose meds first with further testing to be done in September which to me is in a timely manner. I felt that he addressed my concerns professionally and with great knowledge. I was amused at his wall of babies as it was totally adorable. The room I was in was large and very clean.....I look forward and feel very comfortable in the level of service I received and would recommend his expertise.Obviously his staff must have changed from the last old posting because they were VERY nice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Office staff are rude. Dr Cenaiko is rude not only to his patients, but also to his staff, maybe that is why they are so rude. Dr Cenaiko seems more interested in getting people in and out and making money than he does about actually making his patients feel better. He did not educate me on my issues. I ended up researching them on the Internet myself. He is always running late and has zero bedside manners. When I was told I wouldnt be able to have children, he spoke the words and walked out of the room. There was no offer of supportor answers to any questions I had. I was left in the room alone, crying and then left to let myself out... If you get referred to him, do yourself a favor and ask for someone else.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Ceneiko only review the report/letter from my family physician (then) and suggested me to have hysterectomy without consulting nor ordering any tests. He did not explain what was my problem or why hysterectomy would be necessary at all. I could not believe what I heard from this doctor at the very first meeting and never went back to him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

This doctor is the worst doctor and his reception is terrible rude and not patient. The doctor took a surgery to me, there is no use at all and no conclusion at all. He did not even had a look at the medical report like ultrasound so he did not know the disease situation at all. His suregery report did not tell what is going in in my pelvic mass showing in ultrasound report. I just had a surgery but no help at all. I am just a test staff for his excerise for surgery skill but not a patient. The reception is terrible rude. when I called in most of time she said your symptomes is not of our business. but she refused to make an appointment with Dr.Cenaiko both before and after surgery when there is new symptoms arose. "Just follow the regual appointment and it is no of our business" was her slagon! When the clinic got to know I was referred to GI by my family doctor, the reception got mad at me, "it is non of our business, you had ...Dr to take care of you , go to see that doctor....

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010