Ratings for Dr. Michael Gagnon

I have been a patient of Dr. Gagnon for several years now, he is a true professional with compassion and a gentle mannerism. I would highly recommend him. He has always been very helpful and going over and above expectations. He and the staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Amazing Doctor. Could not be happier with him and the staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

We've been patients (entire family) about 8 years. I appreciate that he listens, especially when my "mom's instinct" thinks something is wrong. I like that he's direct, thorough, yet practical. Wickedly funny. We're very happy that he's our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr Gagnon treated my husband in his final years. You could not find a more compassionate man anywhere. He is so caring and respectful of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. I feel blessed that he was there for our family because he is just a good man and a great doctor. He really listens, he understands that family is a great influence on the patient and he is funny. Love him to bits.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Gagnon is just a fine Human Being! Compassionate, funny, caring. I recommend him without pause.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Gagne is awsome!! We love him to bits!!his secretaries are great!! Except for ONE!! Who shows absalutely No COMPASSION for people lucky the doctor is amazing because if it wasn't for him we would NOT be THERE!! Because of HER!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr Gagnon is knowledgeable, friendly & always explains whatever you've either asked or been diagnosed with. He sometimes runs behind, but that is because he answers any & all questions, so I can live with that. His long term secretary can be quite cold & rude, but he has two others that are AMAZING. I hope for them whenever I call or have to go to the front desk. If she weren't there, then it would be perfect. He is so good that I will accept her as the only negative.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Very pleasant, approachable, knowledgeable. If unsure of something, looks to find info on computer.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Gagnon for a few years now and he has always been very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He's got a great sense of humour and shows a great deal of compassion toward his patients. About two months ago I became very ill. I had been to two separate emergency rooms and another doctor (Dr. Gagnon was away) and by the time I got to Dr. Gagnon the lymph nodes in my chest had become large enough to be detected by x-ray. Understanding the potential urgency, he wasted no time in getting me an appointment with an internal specialist THE VERY NEXT DAY. He actually called the specialist directly while I was still sitting in the office with him. This is the kind of attention we all hope for from our doctors. I've since been diagnosed with lymphoma, and have been back to Dr. Ganon's office several times. Both he and his secretaries have been AMAZING and incredibly supportive, which has meant a great deal to me, especially at a time like this.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Gagnon is kind, compassionate, personable, knowledgeable and I never feel rushed out the door during my appointments. He takes the time to explain everything very thoroughly and answers all my questions. He has referred me to specialists for various issues, and he always sends me to the exact right person to find the solution to my problem. ALL of his staff members have always been very nice and kind to me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013