Ratings for Dr. Gregory H. Bean

Dr Bean is everything a obgyn should be. He made my pregnancy and birth process amazing! knowledgeable, great listener, very personable. I traveled from salt lake county to AF frequently to see him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

It's nice to see that I am not the only one who can't stand this office. You do see a different doctor everytime and I felt like I was in a baby factory instead of a OB/GYN office. Dr. Bean and Lamoreax are the best doctors in that clinic, but still neither are that great. After seeing another OB, I would never recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Bean has a fun personality and lighthearted sense of humor. I love his personality and it made me feel at ease and helped tremendously when I carried twins full term and cried every appointment for the last month. I am a lighthearted person who loves sarcasm, whit and not taking anything too seriously. If you are a serious person who doesn't "get" sarcasm and does not enjoy joking or laughing during an appt, he may not be a great fit, but he is still an excellent doctor whom I trust implicity. I would reccomend him over and over again.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Not a fan at all. He delivered my oldest daughter (barely, since he wouldn't come when the nurse called so she did most of the work) I saw him once during my last pregnancy (twins) and felt like he had a complete lack of concern/empathy and was flat out rude. It's too bad since every other Dr. at Valley OB is incredible.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

WOW! Dr. Bean is beyond outstanding. He was very patient and asked detailed questions about me going through menopause. He listened to and answered all of my questions and gave me great advice. It was the smoothest yearly exam I have ever had. Dr. Bean has me as a patient for life and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Yes I had to wait because he was being so patient answering everyone else's questions but it was 100% worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Horrible office, you see a different doctor every time, they keep incomplete records, and have to re explain everything each time. Dont ask Dr. Bean questions, he will only laugh at you for being stupid.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Bean is so nice and very helpful he made me feel very relaxed and when I went in to labor I had some complications. He walked me through them and then when the time came to have our son he actually remembered me. Love working with him

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Bean is the absolute best! This is a VERY busy practice and Dr. Bean always takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. I was pregnant with twins and he would patiently answer my laundry list of questions at each appointment. Because of this, he does run behind on occasion, but for me, the care and attention I felt was more important than being on time each appointment. He is always in a good mood and I appreciate his humor. If you are looking for a doctor, Dr. Bean is an EXCELLENT choice.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

What can I say about Dr Bean!? He is a dang good doctor! He delivered my baby and he was very helpful during labor and delivery. He kept telling me to just relax and breathe. I ended up having an easy delivery, because of his encouragement. He is a very smart Doctor, he really knows what he's doing. I agree with everyone else... He really does care about his patients. Every time I had an appointment with him he would always ask me if I was happy. He really does care about how your feeling and he wants you to be happy. He is the most caring Doctor I have ever known. I also think he's hilarious, he always makes me laugh. I can't ever picture him being grumpy.. He is always so happy! I could go on forever about Dr. Bean! All I have to say is that he is incredible!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Bean is my favorite doctor at that office. He made me feel like he actually cared about me and my baby, and that I wasn't just another patient. At one point before I delivered, he asked what we were thinking we would name our son, and he remembered the name at my six week appointment! Plus he has a great sense of humor; when my son was born and I heard him cry for the first time, I started crying really hard (I couldn't help myself, it was amazing!) and Dr. Bean said, "Why are you crying? Do you want me to put him back?" Overall Dr. Bean is amazing. He cares about his patients, and doesn't judge you if you are ignorant about something (which I was about a lot of things since this was my first). He is very knowledgeable and very helpful, and puts you at ease. I felt that I could trust him completely with my health and that of my baby. I hope he delivers all of my future babies!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Gregory H. Bean's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup