Ratings for Dr. Andrea Lavoie

Dr Lavoie is the most amazing lady, she cares and I feel like a person in her presence. She listens and wants to find answers, doesn’t brush you off and will continue to seek out possibilities, I wish she was also a GP 😊. I have only talked to her staff on the phone until today but honestly they were friendly and helpful always and today they were kind and friendly, and again I felt valued. Thank you to Dr. Lavoie and her amazing team.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

You feel like a meal ticket. Overbooked and not enough time to discuss my symptoms- just rushed. Staff seem to socialize and gossip

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Will be nice when they move to there new place. Parking is unreal. Maybe staff will be happy. Are stressed when you get to office so ecg may not be up to par.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

This lady saved my life and seemed to really care and listen.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Lavoie is a very nice lady or at least I thought that she was in the hospital however her receptionist is condescending and needs some bedside manners. Not only did I attend two appointments that had been changed without being notified but the receptionist was rude and abrupt trying to brush off the situation as though it was no big deal. She silenced me to answer a call in which also she was rude and abrupt like she was talking down to the caller. Look, My mother is old and the drive up was long. Not only was it a waste of gas but also a loss of pay for work and time plus we will need to come again. My mother was not feeling well and was told her follow up was going to be in 3 months upon discharge but it was 5 and half months later. We understand that doctors get busy but we had come up twice before without being told of the changes so now 8 months later and nothing but condescending blow off like no big deal. Whoever came out with blonde hair made a statement like it doesn't happen but from some of these comments it sure does. Why work in health care if you are going to lack compassion and to put down other offices to boot. You may want to look in the mirror. Just because you wear heels and a tight fitting dress does not give you the right to be a meanie. It's time Melville gets some doctors closer to home if this is how people are going to be treated if they need to come to Regina. Us tax payers may need to rethink where are taxes are going. Time to look for a new clinic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Lavoie was curious enough to possibly save my life. I have always been in exceptional physical shape so other cardiologist I've seen with shortness of breath blew me off sending me out the door with extreme fluctuations in BP. This Doctor actually kept digging until she determined I needed bypass heart surgery. Looking forward to getting oxygen to my body. Thankyou Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr Lavoie. Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and easy to understand. Staff was super too!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

excellent bedside manner, great at taking all the time you need to understand prognosis. I would highly recommend her. She saved my life

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

She is a very good DR. But so busy. Getting better as to be able to see her. Office staff much better.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have more trust in and respect for De Lavoie than Ihave had for any physician I have ever dealt with. She is most competennt and is extremely compasionate with her dealings with her patients. I would highly recomend her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016