Ratings for Dr. Guillaume Tremblay

Very disappointed in the overall punctuality: I had to wait half an hour(!) for my 5 year old daughter's appointement. I told him that it was unacceptable for a dentist's office. Definitely switching Dr.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Tremblay for a few years now and he explains everything he is doing. He is very patient and if I could rate him it would be a 11/10. So glad to have found him and highly recommend him. His office number is: 613 824 4378. His office is at 303-2555 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Excellent Dentist! Seems to be a very genuine and polite individual who goes the extra mile to explain everything to his patients in detail and makes them feel included in their treatments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Excellent dentist. The best and very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Arrogant and Dishonest with clients. Late at appointment.

Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Tremblay is the nicest dentist I have ever been to. He's very easy to talk to, knowledgeable and actually takes the time to go through things with you and answer any questions you may have. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

very friendly, sincere and funny and great staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is an excellent! Caring and does excellent work.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

From my first visit with Dr. Tremblay, I was completely at ease and felt comfortable with him. I was very impressed by his empathy, his listening skills and his kindness. These qualities make him an amazing dentist. He explained the various treatment options and respected my choice. The procedure was completely painless and actually enjoyable. They even communicated with me after the procedure in order to make sure I was doing well! He exceeded my expectations and I have recommended him to all my friends and family members. My friends who have seen him have been highly impressed. He is excellent with children too... Thank you / Mille mercis Guillaume!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Tremblay is the best dentist we ever have! Our whole family goes to him for 6 years now and very happy with dental services. Very good with kids. My 5 year old daughter enjoys visits to dentist because he made it such a fun experience. He explains everything and basically don't leave you in the dark so you know what to expect. We highly recommend him to anyone and for kids.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014