Ratings for Dr. Karen Dunnigan

I was miss diagnosed many years ago. With the help of Karen Dunnigan my problem has been diagnosed correctly and kept in check. Thank you dr.Karen.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have known Dr. Dunnigan since I was 16 yrs old. She is a wonderful doctor - I have always found her very resourceful and eager to help me

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I was misdiagnosed almost 11 years ago by this doctor for IBS. I was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease which means I've been suffering for 11 yrs with presenting conditions for only 2 years then with many additional debilitating symptoms. Every year has been worse than the one before not to mention all of the more mild or even silent symptoms of the illness that affect other systems than Digestive if incorrect diagnosis is made. Celiac is found in 1 and 33 people in the United States and this doctor never thought to test me for it. I've been poisoning my body with Gluten for 11 years and not had a clue as to why I suffered so much every single day with debilitating GI problems and uncontrolled symptoms. I know now that I have Celiac and just have to live Gluten-free, an actual cure. Karen did only a Sigmoidoscopy which basically proves nothing and I lived always wondering why I had to feel so bad all the time. Karen said IBS and I think overlooked anything else. Thanks Doctor :>{

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

she is always in a hurry and i dont find out about my results for so long and i feel like a guinea pig, with no resuls .........

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Karen Dunnigan's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1976)