Ratings for LESLIE Eaton

I have to agree with the first rater. She also made me feel horrible. I have been going to the same clinic for over a decade and she suggested I go to different one (a location that isn't ANYWHERE near me or my work) because of my age. She's rude, doesn't really listen, and talks down to you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I was Leslie's patient for over 10yrs. Never doubt you, never dismissed you or your ailments. I am beyond sad that she left Park Nicollet. I would love to know where she went because I would switch clinics in a minute.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Leslie Eaton!! She is a doll!! I wish she would not have left the Burnsville Clinic, but I understand why she did. I just wish I could still go to her for all of my checkups.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

First of all, Leslie Eaton is not a dr. She is a CNP, which I prefer for my general care. Leslie was my care provider for more than ten years. She was always very courteous, but also very helpful. She had many suggestions for dealing with ordinary health concerns. She diagnosed and treated all the run of the mill illnesses that a person in the general public can have.<br><br> I am obese and if she was going to be judgmental, she could have been toward me. However, she was never less than encouraging about weight loss efforts. And she was also informative about health consequences. I would recommend Leslie Eaton to any friends and family, and if I had not moved, she would still be my care provider.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

First off, she didn't even ask "how are you? what are you in for? nice to meet you." She showed no interest in speaking to me or conversing. She spoke down on me when I made any comment or question regarding my concerns. She was judgmental regarding my appointment and asked a few questions that I found very irrelevant and judging in the sense. I would never recommend seeing this doctor in my opinion she was very unhelpful and made me feel horrible.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010