Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Archambault-Leger

Elle est excellente! Je suis très heureuse qu'elle est le médecin de mes deux enfants. On l'adore. Elle prend le temps d'écouter et de bien conseiller. Mes enfants sont chanceux d'avoir un si bon médecin,

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Excellent ! Listens well. Easy to talk to. Great communicator. ,

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

She's great. Takes the time to listen, explain and re-explain if needed. Never fell rushed or stupid for asking questions. Always smiling and happy to meet her patients. I strongly recommend her. Great with kids as well. Never have to wait more then a week to have an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

She's amazing. Takes the time to listen, explain and re-explain if needed. Never fell rushed or stupid for asking questions. Always smiling and happy to meet her patients. I strongly recommend her. Never have to wait more then a week to have an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Excellente! Je n'aurais pas pu choisir un meilleur médecin pour ma fille! Toujours souriante et empathique!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Great doctor, I had the opportunity to have her as my ob and she was awesome and I now have her as my family doctor. The only downfall is that there is no guarantee that she will be the one delivering your baby as they each have their specific days but fortunately I had Dr. Clavette deliver my baby who is also an equally great doctor. Making an appointment is not always easy but those are minor things.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I was so happy to have found Dr Leger wjen I was pregnant. She took great care of us and listened to my every concern, as well as offering advice while allowing me to make decisions for myself. I never wait more than 2 weeks for an appointment and am never left waiting of rushed out. I have recommended her as an ob/gyn for many friends who feel the same and i will continue to recommend her! Staff is beyond amazing as well!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Archambault-Leger is very knowledgeable, patient, extremely punctual ( which I find doubly amazing since she never rushes her patients out), and she listens! Can't ask for much more, I am very satisfied with her service as my and my 2 kids' family doc. The clinic is clean and modern with pharmacy (with excellent pharmacist) as well.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Très gentille et empathique, je recommende Dr Archambault-Leger a tous. Elle accepte, par contre que des nouvelles familles avec jeunes enfants ou femmes enceintes. La clinique est moderne et propre et les employés polis et courtois.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Archambault-Leger is my family doctor as well as my 2 kids'. She is patient, she listens, she is quite knowledgeable and very helpful, and she takes the time required to deal with your issues -- never rushing you out of the office. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012