Ratings for Dr. Jack R. Schwartz

I just want to say I have been struggling with various personal, career and relationship issues for many years and have been to a lot of different therapists. Dr. Schwartz was the only therapist who understood and took the time necessary to get to the bottom of my problems. I really feel like we connected. He is responsive when returning calls and I would strongly recommend him for both individual and couples treatment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is the most effective therapist I have ever worked with. He not only was helpful to my daughter, but also to me. The therapy changed the course of our family's direction. What I found my helpful was Dr. Schwartz's availability(He returns calls!!) as well as his knowledge and compassion. If you are considering Therapy, Dr. Schwartz would be the one to see!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

I have been struggling with depression and physical issues for many years and Dr. Schwartz was able to really change the way I look at my life and for that I am forever grateful. He is easily approachable and incredibly insightful. I can not say enough about his ability to understand and help me work through my depression and personal issues. I highly recommend this psychotherapist to everyone! I would like to add I also sent my teenage daughter to him and he made a world of difference in her direction.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful and very talented Therapist. My husband and I went to him for couples counseling and he really helped put our marriage back together. He also worked with our children. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz for Therapy. He is thoughtful, very smart and really "gets it". I don't know where our family would be now without him. Thank you Dr. Schwartz!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is the most kind, caring and knowledgable Psychologists that I have ever been to. He is smart and very insightful. He really has helped me with some issues that I was having and he is always approachable and so caring. I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone who needs to speak with someone. He has also helped my teenage daughter as well. All Psychologists should be like Dr. Schwartz. I can't say enough goood things about him!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

A pediatrician who became a dear friend. I will miss you terribyl

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008