Ratings for Dr. A Saleeb

A very thorough doctor who is not afraid to check things out by tests and other means. I trust him totally.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

excellent in every way i trust him with completely

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

The staff is great, best ever. The doctor is fine, no problems, he listens and tries to help with referrals and everything else. He is knowledgeable, based on his experience he often thinks of the right problem right away.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Great staff but very unprofessional doctor who doesn't keep you in the loop when it comes to your problems, I went to him because I had been told I had scoliosis he insisted I didn't. I insisted I go get a X-ray which he reluctantly agreed to, turns out I do have a scoliosis . Thanks for nothing Doc

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Horrible Doctor. I had a injury which he misdiagnosed which has caused me a permanent disability. He only thinks of his billings. I waiting in his waiting room in his walk in clinic and 2 times once I got in and starting talking about my pain he said oh this is a WCB claim you will have to back in the waiting room and come back in WCB pays more! So way? Couldnt that of been corrected after my visit was finished with him? Doctors that are a Doctor just for the money and not the patients shouldn't be a Doctor. Stay away for this Doctor for anything serious.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr Saleeb. Very impatient, won't take the time to listen. Lazy, useless Arrogant, can't say anything good about him, stay away !!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Said my daughter had UTI and really bad infection after seeing urine sample. Prescribed a horrible outdated Rx that no one prescribes anymore. Saw my Dr a week later because my daughter had a bad rash. Turns out she had Scarlet Fever from undiagnosed Strep Throat. Never had a bladder infection at all (my Dr had lab work). Never going to see him or go to the clinic again. Very rushed and did not properly diagnose her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He wouldnt refer me to a ENT , even several other doctors said i have inner ear problems

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Excellent Doctor highly recommended as he really care

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Excellent doctor very patient and knowledgable he takes time to listen perform extensive examination order the proper tests and explain his diagnosis in a very simple way I really recommend him

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015