Ratings for Dr. Roetka Gradstein

Waited over 2 years for a psychiatrist referral in the public system and the clinic had to call her to get one in the end. She did not believe/validate my work situation which added additional cause for me to have quit my career (when I have documented proof). I voiced concerns re PTSD numerous times over the period of a year. Was told "I dont know what's wrong with you" and sent home. Initially misdiagnosed me due to ignorance. Not supportive, and I was never validated or referred to proper specialist afterbrequesting this in 2015. She is easily manipulated by ex partners and has false info in my medical file. Not recommended as a medical professional. Requested my file from her office they said they would courier and still hadn't 2 weeks later. I ended up in emergency, and have severly deteriorated, due to lack of professionalism, direction and care. Stay far far away.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Delivered my second child and she was amazing...patient, funny, knowledgable. She always takes the time to be thorough and actually cares about my children and family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I love Dr Gradstein. I love here staff. I wish i could have taken them all with me every time we moved. Best Dr's office this military wife ever had.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Incredibly happy our family found her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Really bad first experience. My family dr had sent a referral and clinic called me to book appt. On the day I reach they tell me i dont have one and how come they called me for appt. If i am not their existing patient? To top it didnt give me another appt. Same day or week. They have me 3 weeks later. Yes that would be my first prenatal appt. So basically I would be at no help for my 1st trimester. Receptionist was very rude lady

Submitted December 2, 2016

Could not envision a better physician for our family of 4. We never feel rushed, and she has never kept us waiting long. Truly cares about our family. We feel lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

We love Dr. Gradstein. She truly cares, she takes the time to listen and asks questions, she never rushes... unless a baby is about to be born. She is great with my kids and even though we go there because they are sick, they always come out smiling. Her receptionist is beyond helpful and they make a great team.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

The best doctor:)! Always happy and never rushes you through your appt.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Gradstein is our family GP, and helped deliver our twin boys. She was generous with her time, energy and knowledge and continues to provide our family terrific care. If you're lucky enough to have her as your family GP, congrats.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Gradstein has been my doctor for a few years now and is absolutely fantastic! She always makes me feel like she truly cares, answers any questions I have but always explains things in a way that a 'normal' person would understand, not using medical mumbo jumbo. I so glad I found her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015