Ratings for Dr. Roetka Gradstein

Delivered my second child and she was amazing...patient, funny, knowledgable. She always takes the time to be thorough and actually cares about my children and family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I love Dr Gradstein. I love here staff. I wish i could have taken them all with me every time we moved. Best Dr's office this military wife ever had.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Incredibly happy our family found her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Really bad first experience. My family dr had sent a referral and clinic called me to book appt. On the day I reach they tell me i dont have one and how come they called me for appt. If i am not their existing patient? To top it didnt give me another appt. Same day or week. They have me 3 weeks later. Yes that would be my first prenatal appt. So basically I would be at no help for my 1st trimester. Receptionist was very rude lady

Submitted December 2, 2016

Could not envision a better physician for our family of 4. We never feel rushed, and she has never kept us waiting long. Truly cares about our family. We feel lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

We love Dr. Gradstein. She truly cares, she takes the time to listen and asks questions, she never rushes... unless a baby is about to be born. She is great with my kids and even though we go there because they are sick, they always come out smiling. Her receptionist is beyond helpful and they make a great team.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

The best doctor:)! Always happy and never rushes you through your appt.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Gradstein is our family GP, and helped deliver our twin boys. She was generous with her time, energy and knowledge and continues to provide our family terrific care. If you're lucky enough to have her as your family GP, congrats.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Gradstein has been my doctor for a few years now and is absolutely fantastic! She always makes me feel like she truly cares, answers any questions I have but always explains things in a way that a 'normal' person would understand, not using medical mumbo jumbo. I so glad I found her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Gradstein is a wonderful physician! I never feel rushed when I see her, even if she is running behind. She is knowledgable and thorough. I always feel comfortable talking to her. I was SO glad to have her there when my son was born. There was an emergent complication and she acted promptly and appropriately. Since then she has been a wonderful physician for my son as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015