Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Hau

I was her patient for many years . She did not keep up her knowledge nor tell me she was not a specialist as was her predecessor in my issues. She fed me too many useless pills that harmed me. Terrible greedy and brushes off major issues and no follow up.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Love Dr. Hau, so caring and thorough. She listens to what you have to say and doesn't just try to prescribe medications.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I love Dr. Hau. She is caring, personable, and I feel like she really cares about my health and well-being. I used to see Dr. Craig and she was his replacement after he retired and I am very happy with haer as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

This Dr seems to not want to treat anything or refer to a specialist as needed. I have to badger to get any help with anything, she has told me there's nothing she can do to help with a chronic medical condition, but, when I went to a clinic, the Dr there immediately gave me a sample of medication to hopefully help with my condition. He said there are other medications that I can try if that doesn't work! Well, I've been off work for 5 yrs because of this condition, Dr Hau is well aware that I had to leave my job & still refused to treat this. She refuses to treat this & refuses to refer me to a specialist, which I asked her to do. Some "doctor". I have been getting by with clinics & ER's. I hate having to go to the ER but, when you know your family Dr won't do a bloody thing about what's going on with your health, what choice do you have when you can't get into the clinic? I wouldn't recommend this Dr if my life depended on it. Am looking for a new doc. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I feel so lucky to have Dr. Hau as my doc!!! She is patient and always makes me feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Doctor Hau is the best doctor I've ever had. She is very professional'caring and a good listener. She shows a real concern for her patients. I am 71 years old and very glad to have a doctor that understands my health needs. Keep up the good work. Thank you, Bill Shayler

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I am a thirty year old female and had Dr. Hau since Dr. Cragg retired. I am pretty disappointed. I asked Dr. Hau for help because I felt I was suffering from depression (which was hard for me to do) and she told me that it was probably season affect and to come back to her in a few months once winter was over. I don't go to the doctors often unless I really feel the need and she seems to brush off my concerns and be looking at the clock to see how fast she can get to her next patient. I am very surprised to see so many good reviews, as this is not the treatment I receive from her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very helpful, polite, down to earth and knowledgeable. So grateful to have her as my GP!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I moved from Ontario having had the same GP for 30 years. I was lucky to have married one of her patients and she accepted me. She is the best Doctor I have seen from a bedside manner, knowledge and willingness to discover whats actually going on medically. She doesn't just try to medicate you and push you out the door like many others do. Feeling grateful to be in such good hands.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have been with Dr. Hau since she took over from Dr Cragg I find her manner very polite,caring and knowledgeable. I'm very fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016