Ratings for Dr. Lisa Johnston

it's my first time seeing Dr. Johnston. I waited for her in the exam room for almost an hour, her nurse was very helpful. She didn't seem interested in me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

She was good a few years ago but this year being pregnant with my second she has seemed uncaring and rushed during appointments. Unlike her NP she doesn't provide tips for pregnancy discomforts & just says, "Well that's pregnancy." I am torn about switching doctors because I love the NP.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Johnston made what could have been an awkward exam relaxing yet totally professional. She was informative and took her time to answer all of my questions. I would wholeheartedly recommend anyone who is in need of an OBGYN to make an appointment with her. In addition to Dr. Johnston her nurse Tess went out of her way to make me feel relaxed. She was both organized and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Johnston is a great OB. She listens to your questions and concerns without rushing you. She takes the time to listen and work out any issues you may have. Dr. Johnston is very knowledgable and I would recommend all my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I never connected with a doctor in my life until I met Dr. Johnston. She was always sweet, caring and really listened. She made me and my husband feel really comfortable. I am do happy to have had her for both my pregnacies. I would and have recommended her to other soon to be moms.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I changed from a different Doctor to Dr. Johnston. She is the best. She found and treated my condition when the other doctor couldn't. She put my mind at ease, and I didnt have anxiety when I saw her. She is very kind and explains everything. She listens and takes her time. Her nurse is the best too. I highly recommend this doctor. Love love her!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Excellent doctor. Have been seeing her for women's health and infertility. She is knowledgeable, friendly, always on time. Absolutely a 5 star doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Johnston is very friendly and kind. She explains things clearly and makes herself available for questions or concerns. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Lisa Johnston's Credentials

• Univ Of Western Ontario, Fac Of Med, London, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal