Ratings for Dr. Howard Snow

Dr snow is very rude and I had to wait 2 hours to see him when I had an appointment. I cant believe how he spend almost an hour for each patient but as for me he was rushing through. yes hes good dr but his attitude is unbelievable. when I told him I was waiting for 2 hours he said I cant do much about it if you don't like it you can go somewhere else. Ive never seen a dr like this and would never go there anymore, he needs a dr himself.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Snow, oh Dr. Snow, he is a good physician but he needs to clean up his attitude. Further, I think the photography charge is a bit on the high side, since the charge has to be paid by the patient. Dr., we are not all quite ready for that additional charge. Probably you could revisit that fee.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The place is nice, and you don't have to wait too long, but he can be rather snobbish and mean. We've even nicknamed him "Dr. Snob" because of his attitude. Otherwise, he's a fine doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010