Ratings for Dr. A Mirfarsi

Went in for a emergency, our dentist was fully booked so decided to go closer to home.. my daughter has tooth pain, he took her in the next day.. he convinced me to pull out the tooth.. shes 6 yrs old. Said the tooth was bad and it will keep hurting.. put on the gel on the gums for literally 30seconds... took the needle and start freezing.. at this point she was yelling and in tears.. the idiot didnt even wait 2 min before pulling out her tooth! Obviously she was yelling, shaking and moving.. she wasnt even frozen! I would never ever put foot there! Kept saying he had others to see.. i did do a formal complaint to the college of dr.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I really loved the ambiance of the clinique, it was warm and cozy. The doctor was very gentle and kept reassuring me and make sure I was comfortable during the entire treatment. The hygienist is a very pleasant person. If you like to feel pampered , this is a great place.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Mirfarsi is very gentle, he explains the treatment well and take his time, always on time, also friendly staff and nice clinic, thanks

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Came to the Navan Dental Clinic for a root canal and had the most horrible experience imaginable. The treatment was poorly done, was not frozen but he did not believe me and continued anyways. He did half of the procedure with no gloves and did not wear a mask once. Three months later I ended up with huge infection in the same tooth he worked on. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Ended up with cavities under the fillings done recently by him. Never again. Pushy with claiming as much out of your insurance as he can. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Went to see Dr.Mirfarsi a few weeks ago. Came with a sore tooth and was told that I needed 2 fillings to be replaced. Came back to get them fixed and when I got to the front desk I was told that he actually did 6 fillings and my bill was $1200. Although his staff was very friendly and welcoming (dental assistant) dr.mirfarsi has horrible customer service skills and seems to be a control freak. Went to check on a different patient while I was in the chair and did not change his gloves. Never going back.

Submitted May 14, 2016

An Amazing Dentist, hands of an angel and Big heart!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Very pushy when it comes to cleanings. For every procedure you come in for, he wants to book you for cleanings. A tad aggressive when it comes to recommendation of treatments.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I went to see this dentist because I had an emergency, when I came to the office the staff was extremely nice however I found Dr. very rude and made me think that it was all in my head

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Friendly!! Greets patients in person, explains everything being done, friendly staff, too.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011