Ratings for Dr. Rachel Kassener

Dr. Kassener has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is awesome!!! Always takes the time to talk to me, and has always been great with my children.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I wish it were easy to get a new doctor on the Island, but it isn't going to happen. I don't care much for Dr. Kassner, she sits in her chair and doesn't get any closer to you. she doesn't touch you or anything. I think she is afraid of catching something from her patients. she makes guesses, tell you not to worry about it and tries to make you feel like you wasted her time. she can be rude most times. and it is very hard to make an appointment. i have been in pain for 5 years and she refuses to do anything but write a prescription for me. i don't need pills, i want to see a specialist, Her first response to that is "do you have insurance?" when i tell her i am on social assistance, she makes me feel stupid for suggesting it. I don't like her but we don't have much choice on the island.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Kassner has been our family Doctor for many years. She seems to always make us feel like we are bothering her and if she doesn't like what we are saying she rolls her eyes and is very rude sometimes. She always asks what I think the treatment should be. she is very quick to pull out the prescription pad. I think it is just a job to her and she really doesn't care like Doctors use to. if my wife gets sick she would go to a clinic before her own Doctor and the rest of the family will sit at outpatients if they need to see a doc. I don't feel she is happy doing what she does...

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

The only problem I had was I could never get in to see her. Seemed to be continuously on vacation. This necessitated changing doctors.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010