Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Great experience. Dr. Moghadam was friendly and jovial while remaining very professional. The procedure was quick, painless and my recovery was much quicker than expected.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Hassan Moghadam's response
Thanks for your review and 5 stars! We're glad you had a quick recovery.

Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Moghadam is excellent. and professional. Very nice and helpful, took the time to explain everything. provided different options and what I really believe an honest opinion about the final recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Hassan Moghadam's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience.

Submitted April 3, 2018

A truly amazing doctor, who goes the extra distance to help his patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Hassan Moghadam's response
Thanks for your review and 5-star rating! We're glad to be of service.

Submitted March 29, 2018

Hassan is an amazing surgeon! He is so passionate at what he does! Amazing doctor and person. I would recommend him to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

At argyle associates Carling Avenue Ottawa, As I am a patient of Dr. Butter field he also good surgeon, I went on last Thursday 4th 2018 as an Emerge walk in patient, for my submandibular stone activated pain/also called salivary duct stone, It can block the flow of saliva into the mouth. Dr. Butter field was on holidays until the next week, I am in pain, I can't wait.... I ask to the lady on front desk is any one available to take me as emerge patient?? she said we are fully booked, if you can sit and wait, possibly someone take you in not sure!...I was waiting about 45min, then one of the assistant called my name and offer me to sit in the room where some Dr. is going to check my present emerge condition. long story short, I met with Dr. Hassan Moghadam, he saw my situation and said, I am already 1 hour behind, if you could wait little bit, possibly I can do your surgery and remove that stone. My symptom was salivary duct stones is causing me bad pain in my submandibular gland during the meals time, mostly having citrus stuff my saliva cannot flow through a duct, it backs up in the gland, causing swelling and pain. and sometimes its badly activated, just like on that day.... Dr. Moghadam was treating me very nicely and professionally, he mentioned it to me about positive and negative sides of treatment and after I sign the consent form, he starts the procedure, I was thinking of feeling pain, but his hand was excellent, I didn't feel anything no pain at all, we talk to each other at the time of procedure, and it went well. Dr. Mognadam's staff followed up to make sure that I was OK very next day of the surgery. Even though I was informed that it might take few days to heal, I recovered within few hours and there was no pain or bleeding within 24 hours after surgery. I was surprised by this Dr. Moghadam, and his related staff, I appreciate his work and professionalism. I recommend everyone to see this Maxillofacial surgeon for your future treatments... Thank you/JZK Dr. Hassan Moghadam Regards: Fahad Khan

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Moghadam is extremely nice and helpful. He explained everything about how he recommended going about fixing my cross bite, and was willing to have a dialogue about which procedure would best fix it. The surgery went extremely well and is healing very cleanly. I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr moghadam is a great guy and is very knowledgable makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I was in a bad car crash and had broken jaw and damaged teeth he squeezed me in one day to remove that tooth that was broken and bugging me so bad when I clearly knew it was extremely busy that day. Every follow up he did x-rays to see how I was healing and made sure my bite was still perfect. He is great at explaining everything down to a T. His priority isn't money and getting paid it's to make sure you are getting the right treatment and best recovery highly recommend him to anybody who wants the best care for your dental issues best in the city thank you for all you did for me I will never forget it.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Moghadam is excellent. Professional, friendly, takes the time to talk to patients, good follow-up. It shows that he loves what he does. I had a bone graft and implant and he was so happy with the challenge and result, I agreed that his work be posted in a dentistry journal. I am so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Moghadam is an exceptional human being. He has clearly chosen a profession that he enjoys with the utmost passion. He's not about the pay check, he is about caring for , and following through with his patients. I have had a rough road with respect to my teeth, gums and bone. He consistently makes me feel safe. Very important for surgeons to have stellar bed side manners. Being with Argyle and associates has helped in my over coming a debilitating phobia for the entire dental industry. This in one very greatful patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He and the staff at the Carling Hospital were kind helpful, knowledgeable on consultation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Hassan Moghadam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moghadam joined Argyle Associates in 2002 and is the Chief of Dentistry/Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Montfort Hospital. He holds degrees in Dentistry, OMFS, and a Masters degree in Science in Bone Engineering. He published the first-ever stem cell regeneration in human jaw bone using BMP and is internationally recognized for his special interest in dental implants and bone reiteration. He is currently on faculty at McGill, lectures at the University of Ottawa, and is an active staff surgeon at The Ottawa Hospital, The Montfort Hospital, and University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine.

• English