You may also like

I think Dr Moghadam is a good business man and got wrong degree

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

this guy charge me $75 for 5 minutes unhelpful talk

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

This dentist looking for money only l don't recommend Dr. Moghadam

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I was referred by my Orthodontist to consult Dr. Moghadam, I had severe bone loss from a complicated situation and was referred to Dr Moghadam for implants and bone grafting. He saw my case and said you came to the right person he enjoys tough cases, and let me tell you guys, he was the right person, my complex case is almost completed and I am more than impressed, would recommend to anyone. I am almost done, and I am thoroughly impressed by his level of skill and his explanations and bedside manner would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Moghadam performed surgery on me to extract several teeth and do four implants. He was wonderful - explaining everything ahead of time, advising me what to expect during the recovery period, and monitoring my progress. He and his staff are super nice and really made me feel well cared for. Strong recommendation!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Moghadam performed implant surgery on my mom. He was so amazing! From the consult and surgery he was very attentive and never once made her feel silly for asking to many questions. Now that she has healed up she regrets waiting so long. Thank you Dr.Moghadam we would recommend you any day !

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Moghadam was recommended by my dentist for my implant and bone graft and an extraction. Dr. Moghadam and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and I had absolutely no problems during recovery. Both Dr. Moghadam and the staff were very knowledgeable. After the surgery, they even call you at home to make sure you are ok. I visited his office twice as I needed 2 implants and with the bone graft you cannot get both done at the same time. I had very little swelling. Overall, I had a great experience, and I would recommend Dr. Moghadam to anyone who requires oral surgery. I am lucky to have been referred to this surgeon. I agree with the other comments that he would be a star in a trauma unit. He is very attentive.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Moghadam is a highly skilled and gifted oral surgeon. Teacher at McGill University. Considered the best in the field. Confident, fearless, serious, there's nothing fake about this guy, he's the real deal alright. Will tell it to you like it is, nothing sugar-coated and no-nonsense. Approachable and can be accommodating, but most likely knows how to deal with pesky clients. Not afraid to show up at the front desk and find you in the crowded area to hand you a prescription. Had a major two-hour-plus oral reconstruction done, post-op was a breeze, surprisingly hardly no discomfort (except at mealtime), only a few days on mild painkillers. So lucky to have been referred to this surgeon. Would be a star in a trauma unit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Moghadam was recommended by my dentist for my wisdom teeth extraction. None of my wisdom teeth really came out of my gums, and I got all 4 of the teeth removed about 2.5 weeks ago. I was especially worried for my 2 teeth on top, because they were growing inward towards the back of my mouth. But, Dr. Moghadam and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and I had absolutely no problems during recovery. Both Dr. Moghadam and the staff were very knowledgeable. After the surgery, I had very little swelling and it wasn't very noticeable, which was surprising given I heard from most people that I would look like a chipmunk. I was back on a solid diet after 3-4 days, and I resumed my normal diet after 1 week. I had no swelling, or other complications at the 4 surgical sites. Overall, I had a great experience, and I would recommend Dr. Moghadam to anyone who requires wisdom teeth extraction.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth removed some 10 years ago, or so (my early 20's) I think I can safely say that Dr. Moghadam will never forget me, and here is why. OM Gosh where do I start with Dr. Moghadam!! :) He was recommended to remove my wisdom teeth, and he was just awesome during the consultation process! When I went in for the surgery he was fantastic, and so were his staff (at the Kanata location), the surgery went swimmingly (he removed all 4 wisdom teeth). I would have healed with no trouble at all except I just had to sneak a nacho chip about a week after surgery (don't tell him I said that). Of course, within hours I got an infection. I phoned his emergency number at least once an hour for roughly 8 hours before the infection got so big it felt like it was splitting my outter cheek skin! I didn't know what to do! After I phoned a couple Dentist's office and getting no where, I did what any desperate individual having a cheek ripped apart would do, I opened the phone book and called him at home (please don't do this! Upon reflection I realize how wrong this was!!) surprisingly he was very open and responsive to my call and provided me antibiotics immediately (THANK YOU!!), and asked that I see him first thing Monday morning! When I was waiting in the chair for him he popped his head around the corner, smiled at me and said "you're the one who phoned me at home, aren't you!? WOW, do you ever have an infection, how can you be smiling right now!?" To say the least, he's more than fantastic! I'd recommend him to anyone who requires oral surgery, however despite his pleasant disposition, I'd not recommend phoning him at home (he deserves time off just like the rest of us, eh!?).

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Hassan Moghadam's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr Moghadam is a good business man and got wrong degree"

December 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "this guy charge me $75 for 5 minutes unhelpful talk"

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This dentist looking for money only l don't recommend Dr. Moghadam"

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by my Orthodontist to consult Dr. Moghadam, I had severe bone loss from a complicated situation and was referred to Dr Moghadam for implants and ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moghadam performed surgery on me to extract several teeth and do four implants. He was wonderful - explaining everything ahead of time, advising me what ..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moghadam performed implant surgery on my mom. He was so amazing! From the consult and surgery he was very attentive and never once made her feel silly for ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moghadam was recommended by my dentist for my implant and bone graft and an extraction. Dr. Moghadam and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and I had..."

September 15, 2014