Ratings for Dr. Hassan Moghadam

At argyle associates Carling Avenue Ottawa, As I am a patient of Dr. Butter field he also good surgeon, I went on last Thursday 4th 2018 as an Emerge walk in patient, for my submandibular stone activated pain/also called salivary duct stone, It can block the flow of saliva into the mouth. Dr. Butter field was on holidays until the next week, I am in pain, I can't wait.... I ask to the lady on front desk is any one available to take me as emerge patient?? she said we are fully booked, if you can sit and wait, possibly someone take you in not sure!...I was waiting about 45min, then one of the assistant called my name and offer me to sit in the room where some Dr. is going to check my present emerge condition. long story short, I met with Dr. Hassan Moghadam, he saw my situation and said, I am already 1 hour behind, if you could wait little bit, possibly I can do your surgery and remove that stone. My symptom was salivary duct stones is causing me bad pain in my submandibular gland during the meals time, mostly having citrus stuff my saliva cannot flow through a duct, it backs up in the gland, causing swelling and pain. and sometimes its badly activated, just like on that day.... Dr. Moghadam was treating me very nicely and professionally, he mentioned it to me about positive and negative sides of treatment and after I sign the consent form, he starts the procedure, I was thinking of feeling pain, but his hand was excellent, I didn't feel anything no pain at all, we talk to each other at the time of procedure, and it went well. Dr. Mognadam's staff followed up to make sure that I was OK very next day of the surgery. Even though I was informed that it might take few days to heal, I recovered within few hours and there was no pain or bleeding within 24 hours after surgery. I was surprised by this Dr. Moghadam, and his related staff, I appreciate his work and professionalism. I recommend everyone to see this Maxillofacial surgeon for your future treatments... Thank you/JZK Dr. Hassan Moghadam Regards: Fahad Khan

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Moghadam is extremely nice and helpful. He explained everything about how he recommended going about fixing my cross bite, and was willing to have a dialogue about which procedure would best fix it. The surgery went extremely well and is healing very cleanly. I am very happy with the results!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr moghadam is a great guy and is very knowledgable makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I was in a bad car crash and had broken jaw and damaged teeth he squeezed me in one day to remove that tooth that was broken and bugging me so bad when I clearly knew it was extremely busy that day. Every follow up he did x-rays to see how I was healing and made sure my bite was still perfect. He is great at explaining everything down to a T. His priority isn't money and getting paid it's to make sure you are getting the right treatment and best recovery highly recommend him to anybody who wants the best care for your dental issues best in the city thank you for all you did for me I will never forget it.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Moghadam is excellent. Professional, friendly, takes the time to talk to patients, good follow-up. It shows that he loves what he does. I had a bone graft and implant and he was so happy with the challenge and result, I agreed that his work be posted in a dentistry journal. I am so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Moghadam is an exceptional human being. He has clearly chosen a profession that he enjoys with the utmost passion. He's not about the pay check, he is about caring for , and following through with his patients. I have had a rough road with respect to my teeth, gums and bone. He consistently makes me feel safe. Very important for surgeons to have stellar bed side manners. Being with Argyle and associates has helped in my over coming a debilitating phobia for the entire dental industry. This in one very greatful patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He and the staff at the Carling Hospital were kind helpful, knowledgeable on consultation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

He is the only guy in all of Orleans that actually knows what he's talking about. As someone very hesitant to oral surgery, his staff went above and beyond to comfort me. I will always recommend this place. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my life easier.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Moghadam removed two infected lower molars in his downtown office recently. He, aswell as his staff were great! I had virtually no pain or negative after effects and I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Excellent doctor. Went to him to have all four of my horizontally impacted wisdom teeth extraction a few weeks ago, and was able to eat normally again within 4 days!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had all my impacted wisdom teeth removed at the Orleans location. Going to the dentist has always been a massive ordeal for me as I have a huge irrational fear of them, and go into extreme panic mode. You can only imagine how I was on the day of surgery.....a wild mess. His staff and himself were so patient with me and calmed me right down. The surgery went so smoothly. It's now the day after my surgery and I'm in little to no pain at all, with very minimal swelling. The pressure from my wisdom teeth actually hurt more BEFORE the surgery to be honest. The pain meds given to me were prescribed as 1 to 2 pills taken four times a day. Due to the fact that I'm in such little pain I've been taken half a pill twice a day that's all I need. I know some people have said they have found smaller quotes at other oral surgeons...but trust me he is so worth the cost. No pain (even during recovery), minimal swelling, and extremely smooth procedure. I would highly recommend this surgeon (especially to individuals whom may have a fear of this kind of stuff).

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016