Ratings for Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Dr. Moghadam removed two infected lower molars in his downtown office recently. He, aswell as his staff were great! I had virtually no pain or negative after effects and I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Excellent doctor. Went to him to have all four of my horizontally impacted wisdom teeth extraction a few weeks ago, and was able to eat normally again within 4 days!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had all my impacted wisdom teeth removed at the Orleans location. Going to the dentist has always been a massive ordeal for me as I have a huge irrational fear of them, and go into extreme panic mode. You can only imagine how I was on the day of surgery.....a wild mess. His staff and himself were so patient with me and calmed me right down. The surgery went so smoothly. It's now the day after my surgery and I'm in little to no pain at all, with very minimal swelling. The pressure from my wisdom teeth actually hurt more BEFORE the surgery to be honest. The pain meds given to me were prescribed as 1 to 2 pills taken four times a day. Due to the fact that I'm in such little pain I've been taken half a pill twice a day that's all I need. I know some people have said they have found smaller quotes at other oral surgeons...but trust me he is so worth the cost. No pain (even during recovery), minimal swelling, and extremely smooth procedure. I would highly recommend this surgeon (especially to individuals whom may have a fear of this kind of stuff).

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I think Dr Moghadam is a good business man and got wrong degree

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

this guy charge me $75 for 5 minutes unhelpful talk

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

This dentist looking for money only l don't recommend Dr. Moghadam

Submitted December 9, 2015

I was referred by my Orthodontist to consult Dr. Moghadam, I had severe bone loss from a complicated situation and was referred to Dr Moghadam for implants and bone grafting. He saw my case and said you came to the right person he enjoys tough cases, and let me tell you guys, he was the right person, my complex case is almost completed and I am more than impressed, would recommend to anyone. I am almost done, and I am thoroughly impressed by his level of skill and his explanations and bedside manner would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Moghadam performed surgery on me to extract several teeth and do four implants. He was wonderful - explaining everything ahead of time, advising me what to expect during the recovery period, and monitoring my progress. He and his staff are super nice and really made me feel well cared for. Strong recommendation!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Moghadam performed implant surgery on my mom. He was so amazing! From the consult and surgery he was very attentive and never once made her feel silly for asking to many questions. Now that she has healed up she regrets waiting so long. Thank you Dr.Moghadam we would recommend you any day !

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Moghadam was recommended by my dentist for my implant and bone graft and an extraction. Dr. Moghadam and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and I had absolutely no problems during recovery. Both Dr. Moghadam and the staff were very knowledgeable. After the surgery, they even call you at home to make sure you are ok. I visited his office twice as I needed 2 implants and with the bone graft you cannot get both done at the same time. I had very little swelling. Overall, I had a great experience, and I would recommend Dr. Moghadam to anyone who requires oral surgery. I am lucky to have been referred to this surgeon. I agree with the other comments that he would be a star in a trauma unit. He is very attentive.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014