Ratings for Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Dr. Moghadam is an exceptional human being. He has clearly chosen a profession that he enjoys with the utmost passion. He's not about the pay check, he is about caring for , and following through with his patients. I have had a rough road with respect to my teeth, gums and bone. He consistently makes me feel safe. Very important for surgeons to have stellar bed side manners. Being with Argyle and associates has helped in my over coming a debilitating phobia for the entire dental industry. This in one very greatful patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He and the staff at the Carling Hospital were kind helpful, knowledgeable on consultation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

He is the only guy in all of Orleans that actually knows what he's talking about. As someone very hesitant to oral surgery, his staff went above and beyond to comfort me. I will always recommend this place. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my life easier.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Moghadam removed two infected lower molars in his downtown office recently. He, aswell as his staff were great! I had virtually no pain or negative after effects and I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Excellent doctor. Went to him to have all four of my horizontally impacted wisdom teeth extraction a few weeks ago, and was able to eat normally again within 4 days!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had all my impacted wisdom teeth removed at the Orleans location. Going to the dentist has always been a massive ordeal for me as I have a huge irrational fear of them, and go into extreme panic mode. You can only imagine how I was on the day of surgery.....a wild mess. His staff and himself were so patient with me and calmed me right down. The surgery went so smoothly. It's now the day after my surgery and I'm in little to no pain at all, with very minimal swelling. The pressure from my wisdom teeth actually hurt more BEFORE the surgery to be honest. The pain meds given to me were prescribed as 1 to 2 pills taken four times a day. Due to the fact that I'm in such little pain I've been taken half a pill twice a day that's all I need. I know some people have said they have found smaller quotes at other oral surgeons...but trust me he is so worth the cost. No pain (even during recovery), minimal swelling, and extremely smooth procedure. I would highly recommend this surgeon (especially to individuals whom may have a fear of this kind of stuff).

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I think Dr Moghadam is a good business man and got wrong degree

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

this guy charge me $75 for 5 minutes unhelpful talk

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

This dentist looking for money only l don't recommend Dr. Moghadam

Submitted December 9, 2015

I was referred by my Orthodontist to consult Dr. Moghadam, I had severe bone loss from a complicated situation and was referred to Dr Moghadam for implants and bone grafting. He saw my case and said you came to the right person he enjoys tough cases, and let me tell you guys, he was the right person, my complex case is almost completed and I am more than impressed, would recommend to anyone. I am almost done, and I am thoroughly impressed by his level of skill and his explanations and bedside manner would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015