Ratings for Dr. Pankaj A. Patel

Everything was done very professionally and as enjoyable as possible

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Annual endoscopy today. Everything from scheduling to procedure is always very smooth here. The staff is always kind. I appreciate the fact that the entire process takes about 2.5 hours here verses 4-6 at the hospital. Dr. Patel is the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Patel was really nice and put me at ease about procedure. It was quick and easy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Friendly staff, good bedside service. Very informative. If a sygmoidoscopy can be good, it was!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Very good experience. I liked the way everyone introduced themselves and explained what their job was and what to expect. I appreciated the friendliness of the gals who checked me in.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Staff professional and friendly. Doctor Patel made me feel comfortable and confident with procedure. Anesthesiologist good conversationalist. Professional job done by all.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Patel and the anesthesiologist Are professional, comforting And have great bedside manor. I felt I was in good hands. All assistants are pleasant and knowledgeable. The before instructions and contact from the office is great. Your front sign in desk for registration is a littLe is a little far back and confusing. All in all very satisfied. Your staff is excellent and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Wasn’t a long wait to get my procedure done. Was only under for 15 minutes for my procedure and came out of anesthesia quickly. I was well taken care of while I waited for gas to pass. I just hate the preparation drinks for the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Had a very pleasant check in lady. Everything was nice and orderly and explained well. Very nice nurse and extremely friendly anesthesiologist. Good care!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

It was great Everyone was helpful and efficient and Dr. Patel was knowledgeable and professional. I always appreciate the care here.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Pankaj A. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1993)

Scott & White