Ratings for Dr. Pankaj A. Patel

Everything was top notch here. Staff are very friendly & professional. Everything went quite smoothly & I feel fine. I did not like the prep at home.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Everyone was pleasant, and efficient. I feel very well and not groggy soon after procedure which is a plus. Overall very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr . Patel and the entire staff attending me were efficient, cordial and helpful. They made me comfortable for my entire time here. Thank You.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

It seems all went well. Dr. Patel has helped me in the past and his advice means a lot. The prep was as good as possible.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Great experience. Had some questions in the evening,and since the web site says 5pm close,and nothing was on my paper, at 445pm I had to call the call Doctor. Would have called earlier if I had known. Later my husband said there was a sign in the waiting room . People coming in for procedures are sometimes too anxious to notice a sign. The phone numbers were clear. Thanks for taking such great care of me!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Very easy procedure upon arrival. Very kind staff, dr patel explained what would happen. It was over before I knew it.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I think you all made this experience as easy and as comfortable as possible. Thank you for your care and kindness. Experience was: registering with Carol, intake interview with Pat, IV insertion with Dawn, conversation and procedure with Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Excellent doctor,always explains the procedure; very attentive to any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

The staff was professional and thorough in their instructions of the procedure I had. They were also very pleasant

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

No idea. I was out. Everyone was very thorough and. Pleasant kind m

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Pankaj A. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1993)