Ratings for Dr. Kathy King

Wasn't helpful. Like all of these alternative therapies, complete rubbish. Kept insisting I wasn't happy with my life and on the wrong 'path'! After the third treatment Is had enough . Learned my lesson about these rubbish therapies.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been seeing kathy king for ten years now...she is a real life saver. She has cured my pms, weight issues, headaches, back aches, arthritis, carpal tunnel, even when I miscarried two years ago and my body wouldn't do what it was supposed to do. She is a strong, but gentle woman. A true inspiration of how people should be. Extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone I know. Absolutely amazing woman!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I have a lot of treatments and it did not help at all.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Kathy helped me in my third trimester of pregnancy with correct positioning of our baby and just overall well being. I delivered naturally two weeks early, four days after seeing Kathy. I believe my body and baby where ready and it was a great delivery. I`m pregnant with again and will definitely be going back to see her again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Kathy was kind, warm and very much put me at ease. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I am very grateful about Kathy's services and knowledge. She helped me at the end of my pregnancy to induce labor naturally. She also attended my birth at the hospital! Her help and the acupuncture really helped me to have the natural birth experience I was dreaming of. My husband did not believe in acupuncure nor homepathy but since he saw the results on me, he wants to consult too! I strongly recommend Kathy!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Very helpful, knowledgeable and takes time to listen. Very happy with results.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Kathy is a very good practitioner who takes the time to get all the information possible to give effective treatment. My TMJ has improved significantly after a few visits.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Kathy, takes time, really listens, considers her patients as whole people, and treats them with compassion and skill. Always feel much improved after seeing her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010