Ratings for Dr. Nick Hariton

Very pleased with my consult with Dr. Hariton. Practical, pleasant approach, willing to explain and listen, would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Nice to speak to, but totally dropped the ball. Mistreated GI bleed. Secretary forgot to book appts on multiple occasions. Family doc had to send info to heart surgeon as Hariton's office hadn't responded to requests. My father passed away without ever seeing surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I tried explaining my symptoms and although he listened he dismissed them and suggested I take a steroid or nothing and see what happens. I felt lost as wanted to understand source of high crp and severe head pressure. Left me lost.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Harrison is kind, patient, and thorough. I have several health conditions and thus see many doctors...... he's one of the best ever!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Said it all with stars! .........................

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Very nice man, who took his time and answered all my questions. One of the best doctors I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Hariton takes the time to listen and he explains issues in clearly and in as much detail as requiredl. He is compassionate and caring...and he has a sense of humour. He is a true 'partner' in my health care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Great 'bedside manner'. He takes the time to explain everything in a clear, concise and (most importantly to me) calming way.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

absolutely terrible doctor!!! was being treated for dvt and when I complained of the pain after stopping medication he told me to take Tylenol. I developed a second blood clot over my first one because he stopped my meds early and had to be transferred to another hematologist. I now have chronic blood clots in my leg, post thrombosis.. it's been 2 years. he's lucky I didn't sue him, this is not a joke

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Nice doctor, answering patients' every question nicely. More staffing attitude improvement needed.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015