You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nick Hariton

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

absolutely terrible doctor!!! was being treated for dvt and when I complained of the pain after stopping medication he told me to take Tylenol. I developed a second blood clot over my first one because he stopped my meds early and had to be transferred to another hematologist. I now have chronic blood clots in my leg, post thrombosis.. it's been 2 years. he's lucky I didn't sue him, this is not a joke

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Simply the best Dr I have ever had.If only he could be my gp.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Assumed this doc. Is the dr.hariton at 200-101 west 16th st.,north vancouver. Dr. Hariton is very helpful,nice. However, one of the secretary with Asian looking is not professional. She looked unhappy, inpatient when my wife ,a non Native English speaker was approaching her for questions. She did not say bye bye when visitors were leaving. Our experience visiting there was different from our visiting other doctors' office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I was referred to Dr Hariton with a diagnosis of a complex chronic disease that have a poor recovery prognosis in western medicine. Dr Hariton addresses his patients in a very polite, professional and gentle manner. Appointments are on time but he doesn’t rush through consultation. I am grateful for all this. Unfortunately he has indicated that there is nothing he can do to help me. However, other specialists have mentioned to me that they would expect an internist doctor to be more eager to investigate the causes of the illness. The feeling of a doctor giving up on you is always discouraging when you are seeking help and health. Fortunately other specialists are being more avid to investigate and treat my condition.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Hariton visited me in Lions Gate Hospital emergency while I was suffering from severe chest pain. He was very pleasant and certainly knew exactly what was causing my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a great Doctor

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Very professional and to the point, punctual with very nice offices

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Nick Hariton's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great 'bedside manner'. He takes the time to explain everything in a clear, concise and (most importantly to me) calming way. "

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "absolutely terrible doctor!!! was being treated for dvt and when I complained of the pain after stopping medication he told me to take Tylenol. I developed a se..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Nice doctor, answering patients' every question nicely. More staffing attitude improvement needed."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best Dr I have ever had.If only he could be my gp. "

July 25, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Assumed this doc. Is the dr.hariton at 200-101 west 16th st.,north vancouver. Dr. Hariton is very helpful,nice. However, one of the secretary with Asian looking..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He is my internist for 4 years now and so far so good. He really make it a point for me to get well."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very calm and professional. I like the fact that he is direct. He won't waste time digging into patient's complain if he thinks it's not really a concern."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Hariton with a diagnosis of a complex chronic disease that have a poor recovery prognosis in western medicine. Dr Hariton addresses his pat..."

September 23, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Cardiologist" to "Internist"

August 1, 2012