You may also like

Rate Dr. Nick Hariton

Dr. Nick Hariton's Ratings

Simply the best Dr I have ever had.If only he could be my gp.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Assumed this doc. Is the dr.hariton at 200-101 west 16th st.,north vancouver. Dr. Hariton is very helpful,nice. However, one of the secretary with Asian looking is not professional. She looked unhappy, inpatient when my wife ,a non Native English speaker was approaching her for questions. She did not say bye bye when visitors were leaving. Our experience visiting there was different from our visiting other doctors' office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2870682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

He is my internist for 4 years now and so far so good. He really make it a point for me to get well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very calm and professional. I like the fact that he is direct. He won't waste time digging into patient's complain if he thinks it's not really a concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I was referred to Dr Hariton with a diagnosis of a complex chronic disease that have a poor recovery prognosis in western medicine. Dr Hariton addresses his patients in a very polite, professional and gentle manner. Appointments are on time but he doesn’t rush through consultation. I am grateful for all this. Unfortunately he has indicated that there is nothing he can do to help me. However, other specialists have mentioned to me that they would expect an internist doctor to be more eager to investigate the causes of the illness. The feeling of a doctor giving up on you is always discouraging when you are seeking help and health. Fortunately other specialists are being more avid to investigate and treat my condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Hariton visited me in Lions Gate Hospital emergency while I was suffering from severe chest pain. He was very pleasant and certainly knew exactly what was causing my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a great Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Very professional and to the point, punctual with very nice offices

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Hariton is a great doctor. He takes his time, listens to all concerns, follows up and never dismisses my comments. I never felt rushed out the door and he was so caring. One of the best specialists I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I agree with the other posting that more secretary help is needed in his office. Dr. Hariton is so pleasant and calm and he is very competent I believe. He certainly makes me feel reassured about my health issues. I recommend him as an excellent Internist. One of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][187586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Outstanding doctor. One of the finest I have ever encountered. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][187585].votes_count ]]