Ratings for Dr. Nick Hariton

Said it all with stars! .........................

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Very nice man, who took his time and answered all my questions. One of the best doctors I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Hariton takes the time to listen and he explains issues in clearly and in as much detail as requiredl. He is compassionate and caring...and he has a sense of humour. He is a true 'partner' in my health care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Great 'bedside manner'. He takes the time to explain everything in a clear, concise and (most importantly to me) calming way.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

absolutely terrible doctor!!! was being treated for dvt and when I complained of the pain after stopping medication he told me to take Tylenol. I developed a second blood clot over my first one because he stopped my meds early and had to be transferred to another hematologist. I now have chronic blood clots in my leg, post thrombosis.. it's been 2 years. he's lucky I didn't sue him, this is not a joke

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Nice doctor, answering patients' every question nicely. More staffing attitude improvement needed.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Simply the best Dr I have ever had.If only he could be my gp.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Assumed this doc. Is the dr.hariton at 200-101 west 16th st.,north vancouver. Dr. Hariton is very helpful,nice. However, one of the secretary with Asian looking is not professional. She looked unhappy, inpatient when my wife ,a non Native English speaker was approaching her for questions. She did not say bye bye when visitors were leaving. Our experience visiting there was different from our visiting other doctors' office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

He is my internist for 4 years now and so far so good. He really make it a point for me to get well.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very calm and professional. I like the fact that he is direct. He won't waste time digging into patient's complain if he thinks it's not really a concern.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015