Ratings for Dr. Miah Hahn

Been seeing her for over 20 years for various issues. Only doctor I trust putting me under the knife. Professional and to the point.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

All this doctor cares about is selling expensive back braces . I am so glad I got two more opinions that reassured me that a back brace was not required. Shame on her. Probably one of the most unprofessional doctors I had ever dealt with. So sad that she cares more about the money in her pocket than the impact wearing a back brace will have on a young person's life. Shame!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Worst doctor to take you or yours too. Dr Miah Hahn destroyed my life. She operated on me as a child and the rest is history. If you value your life or the life of anyone you care about do not take them to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Hahn since I have been only a few months old. I am now 16 and will continue to see her for the next few years. I was born with clubfeet on both of my feet and she has provided me with outstanding help. She is very kind, caring, and truly knows what she is talking about! She has performed two of my operations and will most likely perform another one soon. She is absolutely fabulous! I would recommend her always.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Have been a patient since I was 2 years old with various joint issues. Can't complain about Dr. Hahn at all. Very thorough and provides realistic expectations with surgery

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr, Hahn was amazing to me and my Scoliosis spinal fusion

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

The waiting time was dreadful, but it was absolutely worth the wait. Finally got a diagnosis after two years of awful hip pain. Excellent Doctor, super knowledgeable and she has wonderful beside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Hahn, she's a brilliant orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My baby boy was born with unilateral clubfoot. Instead of following procedure and providing a surgical tendon release at 3 months. She waited until he was 7 months, and now my son will suffer for the rest of his life - with one foot extremely smaller than the other. Makes me sick to my stomach as a mother, knowing that this Dr. failed to help us properly as well as if I had've known then what I knew now, I could have prevented it myself. So much for trusting our HC system!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Love Dr Hahn. Professional & knowledgeable. Treated my child for scoliosis. We did physio & invested in a brace. Glad to say surgery wasn't required in the end. I know how serious scoliosis can be & am thankful for Dr Hahn's practical & honest approach. I wish this condition (scoliosis) didn't exist but so grateful to the professionals (like Dr Hahn) who can help.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

HORRIBLE Doctor!!!!! Our 15 year old son saw her for a mild Scoliosis and mild Kyphosis. From the minute we got into her office she said he had moderate curvatures and needed to be braced, and would require a spinal fusion when he stopped growing. We were rushed into the office next door to start the paperwork to purchase a brace. He wore the brace for 8 months until we could get him in to see another doctor. We doubted her medical opinion and so did our family doctor. He saw another doctor that said "throw out the brace", he has nothing more than mild curvatures. The emotional stress as well as financial stress (we live out of town so lots of travelling expenses…not to mention the money for the brace) that she put our family though is inexcusable. Please do not take your child to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014