Ratings for Dr. Mike Smith

I had my wisdom teeth out last year and had no problems! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I took my 6 year old daughter for some fillings and was amazed that she didnt even flinch when he gave her the freezing.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

As a child, I had some really negative experiences with dentists. Dr. Smith has changed my outlook alot. he offered me sedation and look the time to talk me through some of my fears. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Smith for the last year and am very sad that he is moving to another office. He always takes the time to answer my questions. His staff has been very kind and helpful dealing with my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Smith was very warm and friendly and had great bedside manner. I have been to his office multiple times and have always had prompt and friendly service. I would absolutely recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

My experience with Dr. Smith began when I had to bring in my 4 year old son. Dr. Smith was very patient and communicated directly with my son. He was very thorough, and explained everything to me that needed to be done, and then in terms that my 4 year old would understand. I was so pleased with his work, that I myself went to him to have my wisdom teeth removed. Again, Dr. smith was very thorough, efficient, and punctual. I am very pleased to have a dentist like Dr. Smith here in the Pass, and will be returning for regular check-ups.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

No personality, no people skills. No ability to read a clock apparently. Rush you through and get your bill ready.

Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Smith comes in from Lethbridge on a regular basis. I find he isn't really interested in me and wonder if he cares what impression he makes and whether he does my teeth correctly or not, as he doesn't live here. I had two fillings done by him that were poor. He started to freeze for the wrong tooth. Once, I had a phone call to say he was a half hour behind. When I arrived a half hour later than I was scheduled, I was told he would be another hour. When I asked him what else I needed done, he acted like he didn't know (or care) and the technician took over. When she was showing me what teeth I would need work on, Dr. Smith was running his finger down the list to see who was next in the chair.

Submitted November 5, 2010