Dr. Olga Cappuccio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Olga Cappuccio

She really helped me with weight loss. I had over 60 pounds to lose. Happy to report that I achieved my goal with her help and guidance. Very approachable and understanding doctor. Would definitely recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Cappuccio is the best naturopathic doctor I have used. She is an excellent listener, and is more than willing to go through my endless list of complaints. She provides information when appropriate, and gives emphathic advise as necessary. She is smart, funny, and really connects with her patients. She loves researching, and stays on the cutting edge of medicine. She understands both conventional and alternative treatments, and knows which alternative treatments have been shown by scientific research to be effective. I never want to go to any doctor except her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

While I didn’t have a huge amount of weight to lose I had tried to get back to my pre-baby weight for many years. While some programs had given me a short term fix the weight always crept back on. So it wasn’t until I tried her Rapid Weight Loss Program that I successfully and quite easily got back to my goal weight. I also have found that I have my pre-baby figure back. I have a waist line again and not a trunk.. And as an added bonus I feel like I have had my batteries recharged. It is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

My husband and I are incredibly happy with Dr Cappuccio. After several years of trying on our own and seeing other doctors that performed test after test with no results or explanation for our infertility, we went to see Dr Cappuccio and she suggested acupuncture treatments. After four months of acupuncture we now have a perfect 2 year old daughter! We just went back to try for baby number two and left our consultation with Dr Olga feeling incredible positive. She patiently answered all of our questions. We look forward to seeing her this fall so we can have another baby!! (I'm confident we will make it happen again!)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Olga Cappuccio's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Olga Cappuccio, MSc, ND. has a privilege of having both a Naturopathic doctor degree and Master of Science degree in Medicine. After four years of studying naturopathy, she graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, the only accredited naturopathic medical school in Canada. Before that she completed Master of Science degree in Medicine from Memorial University (St. John’s, Canada) in Molecular and Developmental Biology of Cancer research. She is originally from Russia and speaks fluent English and Russian. You can be helped with the following: -Weight Loss Program for all ages. -Nutritional consultations – understanding food labels; your optimal diet. -Acupuncture treatments: infertility, pain, stress, fatigue, anxiety and more. -Laser and Photonic therapy – very gentle therapy, safe, no side-effects for pain conditions: back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain and more. -Optimization of fertility for both partners: unexplained infertility, miscarriage, low sperm count and quality and more. -Digestive problems: diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, belching and many more. -Pregnancy care: prevention of miscarriage, proper nutrition, help with nausea, constipation, heartburn, edema, elevated blood pressure and blood sugar and other not so pleasant complications of pregnancy. -Skin problems: acne, eczema, psoriasis and many more. -Pain conditions and Headaches. -Liver and Kidney problems. -Hair loss in men and women. -Allergies and asthma. -Fatigue, Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Sleep and more. -Laboratory testing

• English
  • Russian

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)
  • Memorial University of Newfoundland (Grad. 2001)

• Obesity
  • Childhood obesity
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Heartburn
  • Back pain
  • Knee pain
  • Frozen Shoulder Treatment
  • High cholesterol
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)
  • High blood pressure in children
  • Thyroid nodules
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Male infertility