Ratings for Dr. Leny Sferlazza

I've been a patient of Dr. Sferlazza for at least 22 yrs since his office was at Kingsbridge. The new office is a state of the art facility and Dr. Sferlazza and his team are the most professional, knowledgeable, kind, warm, caring people. I have referred family members and friends and everyone I know shares this opinion. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my teeth! This place makes you feel like family. I'm quite baffled by anyone that doesn't rate this clinic 5 star!! They're the best!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I will not return to this office because of the front desk staff. Jennifer is not friendly at all. She is not pleasurable to deal with, making you feel inferior, as though you are a bother to her. This dental office recommends a lot of unnecessary work; i.e. wanting to fill teeth that do not have cavities nor really need to be filled. I prefer to go elsewhere - somewhere that can treat me with respect.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Sferlazza by my husband. I don't like change and I was going to the same dentist for over 20 years. I made the move due to work schedule and I never looked back. Such a friendly staff from the moment you enter the office and boy do they make you feel comfortable. Even laughing at my husbands bad jokes. Dr. Sferlazza is so knowledgeable and always explains the work that needs to be done. He is gentle , kind and makes me feel comfortable. Always have feared dentists but not hear. I know the work is top quality. Inhale referred my brother who feels the same as I and another friend is about to make that call. Totally recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Leny Sferlazza for a long time. I was referred to him by a friend when his office was in Kingsbridge circle many, many years ago. He is our family dentist for over 20 years. He and his staff over the years are the friendliest people around. You receive warm greeting right at the front door and they seem to know you by name. They are punctual and what I like most is they sent reminder notifications of you upcoming appointments. The hygienists are so friendly always willing to make conversations with you, even though you can't respond back at the time (lol. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I have been a patient for over 20 years and have never had one complaint in all that time. Dr. Sferlazza always takes time to explain everything to my satisfaction and the outcome is always amazing. Dr. Sferlazza is a perfectionist and his team is always professional, flexible and willing to help in any way necessary. I am a lifer for sure!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Leny Sferlazza since my early 20s. I am now 42 years old and counting. I joke that my relationship with my dentist is among the longest I've had in my life for good reason. Because it is! Dr. Sferlazza and his team know what the value of a lifetime customer is! I wouldn't have been this loyal to him and his staff (especially since moving from Mississauga to Toronto and having to drive a long distance to my appointments) if it wasn't for the fact that they are, by far, the best I've ever come across! The quality of the work is second to none, the "bedside manner", thoughtfulness and friendliness of the staff, superb! I feel like a family member when I go for my appointments! Dr. Sferlazza creates a very positive experience during every visit. It feels more like going to the spa than the dentist thanks to the comforting interiors (down to the massage chair!!!), the welcoming staff and attentiveness during the consultation and procedure. If you're looking for a dentist you'll want to stay with for life and recommend to family members and friends, look no further! Marinela

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Sferlazza for over twenty years now and we would not consider going anywhere else. Dr. Sferlazza's attention to detail and professionalism comes through in everything he does. His dedication to his profession is obvious. He is always talking about the latest course he has gone on or his new piece of equipment. I like that he and his staff are staying current expanding their knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Probably the Best dentist in the GTA!!! Not kidding. Educated in all of the latest up to date technology and excellent business communications. Understands that there is no need for pain in modern dentistry. I have been seeing Dr. Sferlazza for 25 years. Same as comment directly below- I drive from out of the city just to come here.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

This office is unlike any I have been to before. The dentist and the staff really treat you like they actually care about your health. I drive from out of city just to come here!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I have been going to this dental office for past 2 years. Dental office looks nice and staff friendly at the beginning. Past couple of visit has been unpleasant, cost is high and had procedures done that was not necessary. Service has been regressing slowly. Have already changed to another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015