Ratings for Dr. Reuben Schnayer

I do not wish to talk in a negative manner toward Dr. Schnayer, however I am deeply concerned with current proceedings and how they may not be resolved because the good doctor has not addressed the underling issues that have been present with the parenting arrangement since my daughters birth.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Schnayer is very caring, kind, compassionate, honest, forthcoming, helpful, caring, generous and has a sense of humor!! In other words, he is AWESOME!! He has helped me work through various situations and has kept me focused on the goal....living life to its fullest.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Schnayer for 10 years or so off and on he is a very soft spoken and understanding I feel he is a wonderful Psychologist with lots of diversified experience . He has defiantly helped us through some very hard times and I can't thank him enough for all his help.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Schnayer is truly a caring, trustworthy, kind, compassionate and honest Psychologist and it is my pleasure to be one of his clients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Schnayer is an amazing Psychologist and more important, he is a kind and caring human being. He is one of the busiest professionals out there yet he always makes time to return calls as quickly as possible. He genuinely cares about his patients. He is a true professional and a truly wonderful human being. I am honoured to have met him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr schnayer is a kind, caring Dr. He is very helpful and very understanding.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I saw Dr. Schnayer 8 years ago and I still remember his kind demeanor. I was a teenager at the time and he was so patient and practiced true unconditional positive regard. I moved away a few months later and he referred me to another wonderful psychologist. I am so thankful to him for being a catalyst for my healing journey and that he was able see beyond anger and capture hope.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dads Beware!! Dr. Schnayer performs assessments in child custody cases. Notwithstanding that he claims to be only concerned with the childrens best interests, in my opinion he definitely favours mothers. He has co-authored a study proving Dads to be equally good and necessary in childrens lives, but without any proof whatsoever of the father being a bad parent, he will arbitrarily suggest that the children will do better in maternal care. If there is no suggestion of the Dad being a bad parent and if the children love their Dad and request shared time with him, then there should be no reason for them not to have 50/50 time or at least 60/40 shared parenting. To suggest what the courts automatically award in uncontested cases after both parents spent thousands and thousands for a personal assessment is ludicrous and a complete disservice to both the children and their father. Dads - if you're contesting custody and want shared responsibility for raising your children, DON'T USE THIS MAN!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I have seen Dr. Schnayer on and off over the years, as needed. He is very kind, insightful, and genuinely cares. The things he says just makes so much sense. I often think "Wow...why didn't I think of that before?" I have never left the office without feeling better than when I walked in. More importantly, he teaches you how to process and deal with things on your own so you don't need to be dependent on him for all the answers. Isn't that what the ultimate goal is?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I saw Dr. Schnayer about 5 years ago and he was such a great psychologist. He was very kind an soft spoken. He was so compassionate and really listened to what I had to say. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011