Ratings for Dr. Alnoor Ladhani

Terrible experience. When I arrived the entire staff was sweet talking a poor old lady into buying orthotics. I called them to ask for a quote on Orthotics, and instead when I arrived they charged me $60 for an assessment. Ridiculous, would never ever ever reccommend to anyone. This professionhas to be regulated much more stringently.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Great Service! I felt like they cared for my well being. the assessment was thorough. After 6 months my Orthotics are still fantastic and my pain is gone!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I had an amazing experience at Step By Step! From booking an appointment, to having my foot treated. The whole experience was pleasant and stress free. The Admin staff is absolutely amazing! She is very accomadating, exceptionally pleasant. She definitely knows how to take care of all Patients. The clinic is very busy, she seems to make sure everyone is taken care of. I highly recommend going here for all your footcare needs!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr Ladhani and staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. They helped me better understand why my feet/shins were giving me trouble, and what needed to be done to remedy. He recommended better quality shoes for me (I run a lot), but didn't push any specific shoe of his on me...gave me his advice and let me make my decisions. He also suggested some exercises for me. I did get my shoes from him, which came very quickly and were exactly what I needed. I have recommended family and friends to him, who have all been well taken care of my Dr. Al.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

-painful and expensive. Think part of the problem is they do not soak your feet before treatment unlike other chiropodists so your nails are so very hard and he is clearly very busy and does not take time for extra's. the fact you do not have to wait to get an appointment, unlike other clinics with 4 week list says it all - receptionist is lovely.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

great service, everything was explained well and thorough, orthotics feel good , they were plaster casted instead of computer gizmo’s. Highly recommended .

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I didn't think this chiropodist was very good. He did very little for $50 and I was disappointed in him. Also, he tried to sell me all sorts of ridiculously priced treatments & creams which I find aggressive & distasteful. I've been to other chiropodists that are much more thorough and interested in treating the foot rather than selling their own products. Very, very disappointed. You can find a much better chiropodist than this guy!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Had a great experience getting my first ingrown toenail fixed. I cracked the nail groove of my toenail so minor surgery was a possibility - but Dr.Al managed to delicately snip and remove shard, helping avoid needing local anesthetic and nail resection. I was very nervous, but Al stepped through it out my pace. Afterward (and it was SO relieving having the piece removed) he communicated all the aftercare options clearly, and answered my mountain of questions. Definitely going back if I ever need to.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr Ladhani is terrific. I have been seeing him for 5 years and only wish I had discovered him earlier. I thought I would require foot surgery and thanks to his expertise I do not require surgery and am pain free! His office staff is wonderful and are very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Excellent service from everyone and Al helped me with my heel pain and nail issue. Very informative and friendly and most importantly they have some hi tech medical instruments that I really saw the benefit on me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012