Ratings for Dr. Christine Elser

I am so grateful to have Dr. Elser as my Oncologist. She is very patient and caring. She listened to my concern and guided me through my chemo. Like all Doctor's offices you have to wait sometimes but that is not done on purpose. The staff who checks you in at PMH is super amazing and friendly. The nurses are warm and friendly as well. Dr. Elser mission for me was to help me get through my chemo and cure my breast cancer. She follows up with you when needed. She discusses your case with other doctor's to ensure you get the best medical treatment.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have always found Dr. Elser to be pleasant and straightforward, very honest and knowledgeable about one's options.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I lost my mom because of her back in 2012. She is a disgrace to oncology and Healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

She was Amazing!!! Very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I have been under the care of Dr. Elser since June 2015 . Diagnosis Stage 4 - mets to bone. I find her to be kind, understanding and also professional. She is very straightforward and keeps her words "strictly business" I think it is because she cannot emotionally attach herself to all the sad diagnosis she does daily. The UHN/ Princess are amazing!!!!! Thank you all for your help and kindness , the staff are truly God sent individuals that are very very special.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Very Rude and knowledge less I wouldn't recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Kind, compassionate, empathetic, knows her stuff. Dr. Elser listens to my questions, answers them, and takes the time to ensure I understand the diagnosis and next steps. For those of you who do not like waiting, do find another oncologist. Some of us have complicated diagnosis and would gladly use your 'Ontario-healthcare-mandated' 15-minute timeslot with her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I have found Dr. Elser direct, friendly and very clear. She answers all my questions very quickly. My experience has been quite the opposite of some of her critics. Seems a good doc to me!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr elser and her staff clearly do not know how to manage the sick and terminal. Rude. Impatient. Disorganized and utter lack of compassion and empathy. Courtesy for her sick patients does not exist as she will keep you waiting for hours even with an apt and does not seem to care. I have seen some somewhat positive comments below but I would highly suggest not taking a chance with her and find yourself a kind and compassionate oncologist who will be there for you through this difficult time. There are plenty of oncologists so don't settle with her. You don't have too!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015