Ratings for Dr. Christine Elser

She has been excellent. I am glad she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was expecting the worst having seen ratings on this site. Dr. Elser is warm and has all the time in the world to spend with me explaining everything thoroughly. Any time I have called in with a concern, Dr. Elser calls me back. The staff in the chemo centre in Princess Margaret are all caring and personal. You are lucky if you have Dr. Elser as your doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I am so grateful to have Dr. Elser as my Oncologist. She is very patient and caring. She listened to my concern and guided me through my chemo. Like all Doctor's offices you have to wait sometimes but that is not done on purpose. The staff who checks you in at PMH is super amazing and friendly. The nurses are warm and friendly as well. Dr. Elser mission for me was to help me get through my chemo and cure my breast cancer. She follows up with you when needed. She discusses your case with other doctor's to ensure you get the best medical treatment.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have always found Dr. Elser to be pleasant and straightforward, very honest and knowledgeable about one's options.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I lost my mom because of her back in 2012. She is a disgrace to oncology and Healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

She was Amazing!!! Very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I have been under the care of Dr. Elser since June 2015 . Diagnosis Stage 4 - mets to bone. I find her to be kind, understanding and also professional. She is very straightforward and keeps her words "strictly business" I think it is because she cannot emotionally attach herself to all the sad diagnosis she does daily. The UHN/ Princess are amazing!!!!! Thank you all for your help and kindness , the staff are truly God sent individuals that are very very special.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Very Rude and knowledge less I wouldn't recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person,bad doctor, bad person

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Kind, compassionate, empathetic, knows her stuff. Dr. Elser listens to my questions, answers them, and takes the time to ensure I understand the diagnosis and next steps. For those of you who do not like waiting, do find another oncologist. Some of us have complicated diagnosis and would gladly use your 'Ontario-healthcare-mandated' 15-minute timeslot with her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015