Ratings for Dr. Evguenia Marinova

Does not care or listen at all and is taking her sweet time at filling out medical which may result in me having to apply all over again staff response i will check its only been almost 2 months an the second time she has recieved them

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

She needs to be investigated and fired,she is the coldest,heartless,Dr.I have ever met !!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I am so disappointed in the treatment my family has received from this doctor. She has brushed off some quite serious health concerns with my children. They don't even bother going to her anymore as they know she will dismiss their concerns without doing a thing about it. She has prescribed medication then robotically rambles off side effects before seeing you out the door. Not getting better? She does a roulette write up of another drug to try with little to no concern as to what is going on. My daughter asked for a specific test based on symptoms and she flatly refused! She has said some seriously questionable things to my family members who see her. We are all going elsewhere. Oh, and her staff is quite possibly the worst to deal with. I feel this woman should actually be investigated.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Puts problems off told doesn't listen to issues tells you your problems are in your head or to come back in a week if it's still bothering you better off going into urgent care then to see marinova

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

She is frustrating to deal with. You go in for an issue, she orders tests and then they never call you back and you never see the results. But the issue doesn't go away. So you are left to assume the issue is all in your head and you suck it up until the pain gets unbearable, go in again and then the same cycle of tests and silence. Despite sustained and massive positive lifestyle changes, I am in more pain than ever and constantly exhausted but cannot ever get past the test and silence pattern unless something is broken or detached And if it is "all in my head", shouldn't there be treatment for that of some kind, or a psych specialist since this is obviously negatively impacting my life to the point where I question even continuing to live in pain?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Over time I began feeling a little unsure about Dr. Marinova's knowledge. I went to see her recently as I was worried about a rash I had developed over the course of a couple weeks...after being sick with a cold. I was concerned as I knew I had a surgery approaching shortly and wanted to make sure whatever it was could be taken care of - whether that meant leaving it alone or taking something for it. I had been doing my own research over the course of a couple weeks, had some ideas, however I really wasn't sure and of course that's why I approached her - who is the doctor. I immediately reminded her about my surgery and asked politely if she could do a skin scrap or swab just to rule out some things - so that we could be sure what it was. With my surgery approaching so soon I didn't feel like we had a lot of time to waste trying creams out...But as soon as I showed her a portion of the rash she was SO QUICK to diagnose. She wouldn't do a skin swap, and diagnosed it after I mentioned that I first thought it was ring worm. She said yes that's it! That was practically the end of my appointment. Other than her trying to convince me that she was right by looking up images and telling me that's what mine looked like...except for the fact that the images she showed me didn't look like mine. I ended up going to a walk in clinic a week later when my rash spread and changed...that doctor diagnosed me with pityriasis rosea. She was so nice, and comforting. She told me not to worry that it wasn't ring worm. She said to immediately stop taking the cream and to leave it alone. As time as gone by my rash as subsided nicely on its own.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I dont find her freindly . I find hard time to explain to her myneeds she usually dont listion

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr marinovas for 2 years and she continually dismisses any issues I have (I only go to the dr if something is actually wrong) when I injured my knee she told me 'you're walking on it, so it's fine'. After pushing for an MRI I had partial tears in my ACL, MCL & meniscus. Same deal when I had stomach issues. She did order an ultrasound- and said everything was clear and tell me there's nothing she can do, I finally got a referral to a Gastroenterologist who said my gallbladder is showing inflamed and sludgey and ordered scopes to be done. I find her always in a negative mood and condensending when you push for more answers.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Marinova for almost 2 years. When it was just me I found her helpful but as soon as I had my daughter I found Dr. Marinova was not as thorough or knowledgeable as I thought. At my daughters follow up appointments she would go through her checklist but never ask if I had any questions or concerns. I always felt I had to jump in and ask before she rushed off to the next patient. I would have been okay dealing with that but the final straw for me was last night I took my daughter (14 months) to see Dr. Marinova for an ear infection. Dr. Marinova checked to see that my daughter was on amoxicillin before and was going to prescribe it again. I reminded her that when she was given amoxicillin she had an allergic reaction to it. So Dr. Marinova suggested "another" medication. I went to the pharmacy and stayed there with my daughter till 9pm. The pharmacist called me over and told me that this medication is in the same family as amoxicillin/penicillin and if my daughter had a reaction to them then she would react to this one as well. I will never go back to Dr. Marinova! I feel she neglected to do her due diligence and prescribe a medication for my daughter that would not cause further pain!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, doesn't care about what anyone has to say or their concerns. I don't even know how this women got out of med school. WORST doctor I have ever seen. She use to be my wife's and daughters family doctor until I made them switch to my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015