Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Dr. Arojojoye was supportive during a very stressful time in my life. He is knowledgeable and straight forward. If you are willing to help yourself then he will assist you on your journey to wellness. Once I no longer needed medication, he transitioned me off them gradually and provided follow up care to ensure stability and no relapse. His office now provides online video appointments which is handy for when you are unable to get to his office or need to get your prescription refilled.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Arojojoye helped me to recover quickly from my depression. He does not mince his words. He is very frank. I owe him for my progress. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. A

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Wow, he does the appointments by phone!?!?!? My husband has been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for some time now and insisted on phone appointments. How personal is that? Just a number? He hasn't been able to assist my husband at all. He is still up all hours during the night, disturbing the whole house, everyone is suffering. Thanks doc for that. My husband is becoming depressed as a result.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

It has been awhile and I should have written this some time ago. This is a wonderful man, he helped me in so many ways, and was always there if needed. His staff always gave me a call and understood if something went wrong. Thank you for being therewhen I needed someone. Maybe we will meet again one day, thank you again again God bless.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye gave me the tools, the education, and most importantly the support and encouragement to survive my depression. Looking back now, at how far I have come in 1 year since I first saw him, is sometimes hard to think about. Without this man, my life could have taken many different paths. He is on your side, and truly wants to help you heal. I strongly feel that I am in very good hands, and completely trust him. There is no judgement here, only respect, and understanding. Thank you Dr. Arojojoye!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Arojojoye for two and a half years, and he has been consistently helpful and kind. He is knowledgeable about my problems, and recalls personal information, such as holiday plans, even after not seeing me for several months.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been seeing a psychiatrist since I was a teenager, so at almost 40, I've seen a few. Dr. Arojojoye is great because he doesn't make me feel like I'm crazy for thinking I'm crazy. He listens to what's going on an actively tries to pinpoint the problem and deal with it. If I feel like something isn't working, we will try something else, and instead of just pumping me full of pills, he has resources and suggested mind exercise books. Over the years I have gone through many different medications to deal with my bipolar disorder. I know my body, and I know what feels right and what doesn't. He respects my knowledge and I respect his. That's why he's so good to work with. His demeanor is unpretentious and accommodating. He clearly wants to help his patients, he's not just an ambassador for pharmaceutical companies. He is non judgemental, but definitely tells it like it is. I am happy with my care.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

VERY knowledgeable. He knows his stuff and explains it in an easy to understand way. But he also doesn't pull any punches. He is honest and straightforward. He tells it like it is. And that's exactly how I needed to be treated. Other members of my family are seeing him too. Fully recommend him to anyone who needs help.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

After waiting a while to get into see him, I arrived early for my appointment. Dr. Arojojoye took me in early as his other patient was late. Dr. Arojojoye asked me what my problem was, and when I had started to explain, he interrupted me before got a few sentences out. Then he said that his patient who was late had just arrived and that was the end of my appointment. I was in his office for about 5 minutes. This psychiatrist is a disgrace. I cancelled my next appointment. I do not recommend this psychiatrist to anyone.

Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Arojojoye has been my psychiatrist for aprox 2 1/2 years. He has always been on time, extremely knowledgeable and totally focused on achieving that delicate balance of treatment and care; that which addresses the problem and restores function, without over medicating or creating additional symptoms to manage.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016