Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

I found Dr. Oyebode to be honest, fair and straight to the point. He will tell you his professional opinion and you need to be prepared to accept it. I would recommend him to anyone who is a willing participant in their own health.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye is a very polite and knowledgeable man. I believe Dr. A. wants to help make You the best that You can be. If your looking to be coddled with fluff and bunny hugs then find yourself a Serendipity Shop. Dr. A. is a very professional man who looks at life with a clear focus and direction, and this is exactly what I want and need from a psychiatrist. Thanks Doc :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye is an excellent professional who helped me on my path of full recovery! He is very knowledgeable and reassuring. No complaints. Z.M.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye has helped me a lot. I am in a good place because of his input. Thanks Dr. A. He is always punctual and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

This doctor is a QUACK and should have his license to practice permanently taken away from him, He was terrible in listening to my issues and was judgemental and opinionated and ignorant to me about my meds. He criticized me on everything I told him was going on in my life (stress wise) blamed me for whatever it was, without even really knowing and worse yet, after seeing him for a handful of personal visits, it took one talk with a family member he'd NEVER MET before to THREATEN me with phoning the police and having them put me in the psych ward, (with absolutely NO reason or proof) just off the word of an ignorant person who was trying to be a couch psychiatrist. This an is the WORST of doctors I've EVER met (and I've met a LOT). He does NOT truly CARE for his patients he's only in it to be paid. His staff even said as much.

Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. O. AROJOJOYE is a serious breath of fresh air for me. I have seen a few psychiatrists over the years in my long battle in coping with a mental illness, and Dr. O. AROJOJOYE got right to the matter without hesitation and excessive babble. What is really key that makes him a great psychiatrist is his zero tolerance for malingering, disability scammers, druggies and people who are unwilling or lazy to do there part for a healthier life. I liked the fact that he gave me homework assignments it made me accountable and a greater understanding of my illness. Dr. O. AROJOJOYE is a true trailblazer in my book! I highly recommend him, just ask the questions he is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Highly recommend. Kind, to the point and extremely knowledgable. No smoke and mirrors and wants to help you. I am extremely grateful for this man as he has helped diagnose and treat me quickly and properly. 10/10!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr Arojojoye for 4.5 years now and I can not say enough good things about him. I went through a terrible separation and I thought I was going to end up in the hospital . He is very straight to the point and he says it the way it is but that was what I needed. He made me realize that I had to go on with my life no matter what. He knew what medication I needed and I am doing great now. I still see him and will continue to do so. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help. In my opinion he is an exceptional doctor. His staff have always been very nice to me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for 3.5 yrs. +. He is a stickler for punctuality, if you are more than 2 minutes late he cancels your appointment and your next appointment is a phone consultation which makes you feel demeaned and this is your punishment for lateness. Also, he has a rotation of receptionists that I rate poor to okay. One of his receptionists is a real dud; she's rude to clients, shows no interest in helping you and can't even get files straight. As a Dr. I would rate him Okay. He definitely knows his prescription meds and how various over the counter drug (vitamins, supplements) interact and recommends other health professionals (counselling, naturopathic ) with your treatment plan.....but he not interested in listening to what you say are your issues and how you feel on the prescribed meds. All he does is "push the drugs"!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr arojojoye is ALWAYS on time if not ahead of schedule with his patients. He is very knowledgeable and firm about medication use. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking help.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017