Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

testddgfdgdsgdsfgdsgsggsdgdsghfghfhdfhfhdfhfdhdfhdfhdfhdfh

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr Arojojoye has helped me achieve positive results within a short period of time. I am grateful. I am a transgender patient. He has been very respectful and this has never been an issue. Thanks Dr. A

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Arojojoye has been of great assistance. He listens to me and he has made my life a lot better. I have seen a lot of psychiatrists over the past many years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr arojojoye hasn't helped. I keep saying it's a sleep issue from stress. He keeps making it something more. I took the meds he prescribed against my better judgement and everything is worse. I can't hold a job anymore. I don't re commend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I found Dr. Oyebode to be honest, fair and straight to the point. He will tell you his professional opinion and you need to be prepared to accept it. I would recommend him to anyone who is a willing participant in their own health.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye is a very polite and knowledgeable man. I believe Dr. A. wants to help make You the best that You can be. If your looking to be coddled with fluff and bunny hugs then find yourself a Serendipity Shop. Dr. A. is a very professional man who looks at life with a clear focus and direction, and this is exactly what I want and need from a psychiatrist. Thanks Doc :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye is an excellent professional who helped me on my path of full recovery! He is very knowledgeable and reassuring. No complaints. Z.M.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Arojojoye has helped me a lot. I am in a good place because of his input. Thanks Dr. A. He is always punctual and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

This doctor is a QUACK and should have his license to practice permanently taken away from him, He was terrible in listening to my issues and was judgemental and opinionated and ignorant to me about my meds. He criticized me on everything I told him was going on in my life (stress wise) blamed me for whatever it was, without even really knowing and worse yet, after seeing him for a handful of personal visits, it took one talk with a family member he'd NEVER MET before to THREATEN me with phoning the police and having them put me in the psych ward, (with absolutely NO reason or proof) just off the word of an ignorant person who was trying to be a couch psychiatrist. This an is the WORST of doctors I've EVER met (and I've met a LOT). He does NOT truly CARE for his patients he's only in it to be paid. His staff even said as much.

Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. O. AROJOJOYE is a serious breath of fresh air for me. I have seen a few psychiatrists over the years in my long battle in coping with a mental illness, and Dr. O. AROJOJOYE got right to the matter without hesitation and excessive babble. What is really key that makes him a great psychiatrist is his zero tolerance for malingering, disability scammers, druggies and people who are unwilling or lazy to do there part for a healthier life. I liked the fact that he gave me homework assignments it made me accountable and a greater understanding of my illness. Dr. O. AROJOJOYE is a true trailblazer in my book! I highly recommend him, just ask the questions he is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017