Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for just over 2 years. During this time, he has been professional and caring and helped me help myself achieve better mental health. The negative comments that have been posted here could not be further from what is actually true. You, yourself are responsible for your health. It is only by following the professional and knowledgeable recommendations made by your doctor (Dr. Arojojoye) that you can truly find the balance and be on the path to mental wellness. With Dr. Arojojoye's help, I am well once again and looking forward to continuing to be so, with the recommendations and good mental-well-being habits he has helped me instill in my day-to-day.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for approximately 2 years. He has helped me significantly with my mental health and when it went into a serious decline, he knew what to do. While I see there are some negative comments written about him, one has to wonder what the motivating factor for the comments are. If you are not willing to take responsibility for your own mental health and follow his advice, then you are not going to get better. If you are looking for a quick fix or are trying to "manipulate" the doctor and it does not work and you do not get what you are looking for, ie disability form signature, certain prescribed meds, then you are going to be unhappy. However, if you are willing to take responsibility for your own wellbeing and follow his advice, you will get better.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. A is very smart and knowledgeable. He helped me achieve a stable mood in a very short period of time. He is always punctual. The most important factor is how you use the advice and time you spend with a doctor. The duration of service either 10, 15 or 30 minutes is not very important. Patients who do not receive what they expected such as a specific diagnosis or a disability label are usually unhappy and focus on minute details that do not matter! It is up to you to work towards recovery and progress. The doctor is only there to assist you. Thanks a lot Dr. Arojojoye!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Spent less than 10 minutes with me prescribed drug and told me to come back in 2 months. I find his raving reviews quite suspect. It takes a lot of time waiting for a specialist, don't waste it waiting for him, avoid if possible. Read negative reviews, there's a theme to them, for good reason!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I am so thankful that I have a doctor that understands the medication he prescribes, I have been on medication for 30 years, I thought I would be on so many forever, when I met Dr Arojojoye, I was amazed at how good he was, I am now taking only 2 medications and I am a different person because of Dr Arojojoye he encouraged me to become active and to believe in myself. I have not been this content in a very long time. Thankful for doctors like Dr Arojojoye, wish they had more like him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr.Arojojoye . He has been a great help in a very difficult time for me. Thankful he is not a pill pusher and yet understands we need a little more help to cope. I feel he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand the situation. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Wow, where do I start?? Dr. Arojojoye is an amazing Dr. When I first started seeing him approx. 3 years ago I was on a ton of medications that had been prescribed by my old psychiatrist. Dr Arojojoye has done a great job weening me off of medications that I shouldn't have been taking and has always included my opinion in the decisions. I went from being in such a fog and not able to drive, to getting my life back. Not once have I ever felt that I couldn't talk to him or truly share how I was feeling. This man has gone above and beyond when it comes to my care and well being and I couldn't be more grateful. Dr Arojojoye is NOT a pill pusher and actually recommends natural remedies as well. Thank you Dr Arojojoye for everything that you have done to help me. I am so lucky to have met you and I will continue to use your services in the future!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr.Arojojoye is spreading stigma. During my short, 10 minute appointment, he informed me that because someone is bipolar they are a danger to themselves and society. He proceeded to inform me of a list careers I can't obtain because of my illness, this seemed pointless and insulting as I never asked him anything about this. Life insurance I'm not entitled to, and having a medical record through icbc in which you have to review once a year at a fee of $75. I did not ask for any of this information. I have been living healthy with bipolar for years and was never informed of this. As I sat there crying, he kicked me out for being 5 minutes late and continued to scold me as he walked me out to the lobby where several other patients and the receptionist could hear. The receptionist seemed miserable and bothered by me. All over this was an immensely depressing experience. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, particularly if you suffer from any kind of anxiety disorder, he lacks compassion completely. My true belief is he has burnt out and this is a job for him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I have always had very positive experiences with Dr. Arojojoye and his staff. He is always on time and sometimes even early for your appointment. I have never felt rushed, and I am very comfortable asking questions or discussing my concerns. Dr. Arojojoye is extremely intelligent and it shows in his ability to answer your questions, and if he isn't 100% sure he will look into it and get back to you. The one time I had concerns about my medication dosage I called the office, explained the situation and Dr. A called me at home very quickly. We resolved the issue right away. He may seem matter of fact in his demeanor, however he really is kind and does care about his patients. I have, and will continue to highly recommend this very competent and caring Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

The staff are very friendly at Dr, Arojojoye's office.Dr Arojojoye is a professional Dr. he spends the time addressing your issues .He helps by challenging you to see the different options that you have.He offers naturals supplements as well as the right medications that you need.He has been very helpful in getting my moods in check so i can enjoy a productive life.I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016