Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

I have been seeing Dr Arojojoye for about 4 years now. While he may not have a "warm" approach, he is very knowledgable and approachable. I appreciate his direct approach in stating what needs to be said (not always what I want to hear). It is also nice to have a specialist who doesn't refer you back to a GP as soon as you are feeling a little better. He keeps monitoring to ensure meds are good for bumps in the road, as is common in mental health. Psychiatrists are medication specialists and you need to see a counselor too, for best results. He encourages this for good reason.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I took my mother to see this Dr as he had great reviews....told my mother to basically get on with life.....did nothing to help her....mother is a senior who hit rock bottom... No compassion......must of been us as the reviews state he is great.....found him not to be helpful!.....

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Arojojoye is knowledgable and helpful, smart guy, the office is nice, they are friendly and kind my appointment went great I was expecting an intimidating doctor was was relieved to meet Dr Arojojoye he's very easy to talk to and professional

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for just over 2 years. During this time, he has been professional and caring and helped me help myself achieve better mental health. The negative comments that have been posted here could not be further from what is actually true. You, yourself are responsible for your health. It is only by following the professional and knowledgeable recommendations made by your doctor (Dr. Arojojoye) that you can truly find the balance and be on the path to mental wellness. With Dr. Arojojoye's help, I am well once again and looking forward to continuing to be so, with the recommendations and good mental-well-being habits he has helped me instill in my day-to-day.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for approximately 2 years. He has helped me significantly with my mental health and when it went into a serious decline, he knew what to do. While I see there are some negative comments written about him, one has to wonder what the motivating factor for the comments are. If you are not willing to take responsibility for your own mental health and follow his advice, then you are not going to get better. If you are looking for a quick fix or are trying to "manipulate" the doctor and it does not work and you do not get what you are looking for, ie disability form signature, certain prescribed meds, then you are going to be unhappy. However, if you are willing to take responsibility for your own wellbeing and follow his advice, you will get better.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. A is very smart and knowledgeable. He helped me achieve a stable mood in a very short period of time. He is always punctual. The most important factor is how you use the advice and time you spend with a doctor. The duration of service either 10, 15 or 30 minutes is not very important. Patients who do not receive what they expected such as a specific diagnosis or a disability label are usually unhappy and focus on minute details that do not matter! It is up to you to work towards recovery and progress. The doctor is only there to assist you. Thanks a lot Dr. Arojojoye!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Spent less than 10 minutes with me prescribed drug and told me to come back in 2 months. I find his raving reviews quite suspect. It takes a lot of time waiting for a specialist, don't waste it waiting for him, avoid if possible. Read negative reviews, there's a theme to them, for good reason!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I am so thankful that I have a doctor that understands the medication he prescribes, I have been on medication for 30 years, I thought I would be on so many forever, when I met Dr Arojojoye, I was amazed at how good he was, I am now taking only 2 medications and I am a different person because of Dr Arojojoye he encouraged me to become active and to believe in myself. I have not been this content in a very long time. Thankful for doctors like Dr Arojojoye, wish they had more like him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr.Arojojoye . He has been a great help in a very difficult time for me. Thankful he is not a pill pusher and yet understands we need a little more help to cope. I feel he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand the situation. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Wow, where do I start?? Dr. Arojojoye is an amazing Dr. When I first started seeing him approx. 3 years ago I was on a ton of medications that had been prescribed by my old psychiatrist. Dr Arojojoye has done a great job weening me off of medications that I shouldn't have been taking and has always included my opinion in the decisions. I went from being in such a fog and not able to drive, to getting my life back. Not once have I ever felt that I couldn't talk to him or truly share how I was feeling. This man has gone above and beyond when it comes to my care and well being and I couldn't be more grateful. Dr Arojojoye is NOT a pill pusher and actually recommends natural remedies as well. Thank you Dr Arojojoye for everything that you have done to help me. I am so lucky to have met you and I will continue to use your services in the future!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016