You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

I've been seeing D. Arojojoye for a short time. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Offers his opinions on what prescription is right for you and gives alternatives to over the counter medications. Over all he is a wonderful but needs to be a little more soft spoken and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Saw Dr Arojojoye about 6 years ago and he helped me to understand and overcome challenges with AD/HD as an adult. He suggested natural supplements and therapies before trying medication and when we did he did suggest medication it was perfectly tailored to me and my situation. All this while being incredibly punctual and pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. O is excellent and has helped me overcome quite a few obstacles. In my emotional distress I would have taken any medication offered to me but Dr. O has helped me improve by preaching that my meds are a tool used for recovery and not the answer to my problems. The sun is shining in my life again but I still have a long way to go. His patients seem to be scheduled at intervals where we don't run into one another in office. Which I've found comforting. I've been attended to promptly and am thankful that he hasn't thrown prescriptions or sick notes at me for school. It has helped me take responsibility over my condition. And it feels good.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Very helpful and knowledgeable. He spends time with listening and counselling and doesn't try to push drugs if they aren't needed. Also he does follow up with his clients and regularly monitor their progress.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Very poor quality doctor. He has passive aggressive tendencies and prefers to throw multiple prescriptions in stead of correctly diagnosing. As former colleague you will be better served going else where.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Arojojoye saved my life and by doing so gave my son a mother and my parents their daughter back. There is not much to add except that he is very smart and he quickly gives the appropriate diagnosis and treatment. He is a whizz at balancing the appropriate medication and helping the patient with a life plan. He really cares about his patients and I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Arojojoye is a "straight to the point" no nonsense type of doctor. He will help you if you want the help, but if you are expecting a talk it out kind of doctor then you are in the wrong place! He is a very good knowledgeable doctor and I do recommend him to anyone who needs this type of help.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Worst ďr ever, i went to him for help and he had horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye's Credentials

MSP/BC Med
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I've been seeing D. Arojojoye for a short time. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Offers his opinions on what prescription is right for you and gives al..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Arojojoye about 6 years ago and he helped me to understand and overcome challenges with AD/HD as an adult. He suggested natural supplements and therapies..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O is excellent and has helped me overcome quite a few obstacles. In my emotional distress I would have taken any medication offered to me but Dr. O has help..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and knowledgeable. He spends time with listening and counselling and doesn't try to push drugs if they aren't needed. Also he does follow up with ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Very poor quality doctor. He has passive aggressive tendencies and prefers to throw multiple prescriptions in stead of correctly diagnosing. As former coll..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arojojoye saved my life and by doing so gave my son a mother and my parents their daughter back. There is not much to add except that he is very smart and he..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye knows his stuff. He gets to the point and focuses on moving forward. His strong positive approach has been very helpful to me. "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye is a "straight to the point" no nonsense type of doctor. He will help you if you want the help, but if you are expecting a talk it out kind of do..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst ďr ever, i went to him for help and he had horrible bedside manner."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and helpful. Gets right to the point. I would definetly recommend him. "

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye has been extremely helpful to me so far. He is knowledgeable about my condition, and has provided useful insight I had not received before. He is ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "His idea of a referral for counselling was to write the names of several local companies that offered counselling ON A POST IT NOTE."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was very helpful and knew his stuff very well. The staff were always very nice and helpful and his office was a place I felt comfortable."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye is easily the best psychiatrist I have seen. He doesn't beat around the bush, and is extremely informative. He takes lots of time to hear your st..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Arojojoye at a time when a previous doctor was having difficulties sorting out my true condition and suitable medication. He processed that smoothly o..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Arojojoye at a most desperate time in my life when I truly thought it wasn't possible to feel any worse, but Dr. Arojojoye proved me very wrong. I le..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been trying to get off a medication for years and Dr. Arojojoye was the first doctor that successfully helped me discontinue the medication, he put me on..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have seen many doctors over the years and he is the first to ever recommend the use of natural supplements w..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr .Arojojoye was very helpful and knowledgeable. Upon reviewing my medications , he immediately identified why I was having issues. He is right on schedule and..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye is the best psychiatrist I've had and I've had quite a few. He's very direct to the point and efficient. Just how I like it. Never running late a..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr A has been very helpful with my depression. He is personable but doesn't waste his or my time either. His knowledge of which medications work and don't work ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffer from anxiety, and have very severe panic attacks. Dr. Oyebode has helped me enormously, working with me to find the right pharmaceutical therapy as we..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr Arojojoye. In a just few months I've seen positive results from the treatment. His no-nonsense approach cuts through the clutter and focuse..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Arojojoye for more than 7 years now. He is very professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable. I started getting treatment from him when I wa..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son and I have found him to be sincere and professional. He seems compassionate, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my son's well-being. We have made..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Abrupt, doesn't schedule enough time to even gather a decent background info;, arrogant, hurried, might be knowledgeable but the rest leaves much to be desired."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr.Arojojoe for a while now, I am so happy with him as my Dr. It took a while to find the right meds and he never pushed me to take pills he is..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I too am very happy with Dr. Arojojoye. Between him and my psychologist, I am finally on the right path. He's not pushing pills, he's seeking sollutions with m..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "went to dr arojojoye for help and all he did was push pills. his staff is VERY unfriendly. I saw him twice and will not be going back to him."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arojojoye was extremely helpful. He is very knowledgeable in all he does. Instead of just putting my on medication he helped me get off the harmful one I w..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to a lot of different "doctors" over the years, who haven't helped me at all - Dr. Arojojoye is by FAR the NICEST, and BEST i've ever been to! He's ve..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great knowledge of medicine immediate change. Staff great. Very very friendly."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate that Dr. Arojojoye takes the time to explore strategies other than medication to help. I was put onto medication when I needed it and had my dosag..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Arojojoye for a few months, and I have never been so pleased with his knowledge and advice. He switched up my Meds and I have never been ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Arojojoye for several years and in that time period nothing he told me helped. He was utterly useless in helping me get better. His advice to me was c..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arojojoye has been very supportive and has helped me turn myself around from the first day I seen him now I look forward to each visit. His knowledge with ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is AWFUL!!! He is a hack that would rather take someone else's opinion of his patient's health over his own interactions with them. He did this to m..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "after 4 years seeing him I missed 1 appointment because I was sick and fell asleep waithing to go to my appointment and he refused to see me again. I found all ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have become a better person thanks to Dr. Arojojoye. After we talked at our first meeting he knew that I was somewhat depressed and anxious so he prescribed m..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One visit - meds changed and a substantial difference made immediately. Thank you"

October 10, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 8, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 22, 2012
  • First Name changed from "" to "Oyebode"

September 26, 2012