Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

Ratings for Dr. Oyebode Arojojoye

I am so thankful that I have a doctor that understands the medication he prescribes, I have been on medication for 30 years, I thought I would be on so many forever, when I met Dr Arojojoye, I was amazed at how good he was, I am now taking only 2 medications and I am a different person because of Dr Arojojoye he encouraged me to become active and to believe in myself. I have not been this content in a very long time. Thankful for doctors like Dr Arojojoye, wish they had more like him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr.Arojojoye . He has been a great help in a very difficult time for me. Thankful he is not a pill pusher and yet understands we need a little more help to cope. I feel he is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand the situation. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Wow, where do I start?? Dr. Arojojoye is an amazing Dr. When I first started seeing him approx. 3 years ago I was on a ton of medications that had been prescribed by my old psychiatrist. Dr Arojojoye has done a great job weening me off of medications that I shouldn't have been taking and has always included my opinion in the decisions. I went from being in such a fog and not able to drive, to getting my life back. Not once have I ever felt that I couldn't talk to him or truly share how I was feeling. This man has gone above and beyond when it comes to my care and well being and I couldn't be more grateful. Dr Arojojoye is NOT a pill pusher and actually recommends natural remedies as well. Thank you Dr Arojojoye for everything that you have done to help me. I am so lucky to have met you and I will continue to use your services in the future!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr.Arojojoye is spreading stigma. During my short, 10 minute appointment, he informed me that because someone is bipolar they are a danger to themselves and society. He proceeded to inform me of a list careers I can't obtain because of my illness, this seemed pointless and insulting as I never asked him anything about this. Life insurance I'm not entitled to, and having a medical record through icbc in which you have to review once a year at a fee of $75. I did not ask for any of this information. I have been living healthy with bipolar for years and was never informed of this. As I sat there crying, he kicked me out for being 5 minutes late and continued to scold me as he walked me out to the lobby where several other patients and the receptionist could hear. The receptionist seemed miserable and bothered by me. All over this was an immensely depressing experience. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, particularly if you suffer from any kind of anxiety disorder, he lacks compassion completely. My true belief is he has burnt out and this is a job for him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I have always had very positive experiences with Dr. Arojojoye and his staff. He is always on time and sometimes even early for your appointment. I have never felt rushed, and I am very comfortable asking questions or discussing my concerns. Dr. Arojojoye is extremely intelligent and it shows in his ability to answer your questions, and if he isn't 100% sure he will look into it and get back to you. The one time I had concerns about my medication dosage I called the office, explained the situation and Dr. A called me at home very quickly. We resolved the issue right away. He may seem matter of fact in his demeanor, however he really is kind and does care about his patients. I have, and will continue to highly recommend this very competent and caring Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

The staff are very friendly at Dr, Arojojoye's office.Dr Arojojoye is a professional Dr. he spends the time addressing your issues .He helps by challenging you to see the different options that you have.He offers naturals supplements as well as the right medications that you need.He has been very helpful in getting my moods in check so i can enjoy a productive life.I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The staff are very friendly, and i am never waiting to go in to see the Doctor. I started seeing the doctor in a very dark, and low point in my life. I felt like i didn't have many options left. My meds have been used as a "beginning", and am now not only lowering my dose, but Dr.Arojojoye is helping me to learn how to live a more positive, fulfilling life. I'm finding myself having more positive productive days than i did before. My experience with this Doctor and staff has been nothing but positive. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr is very knowledgeable, works with you to get your medications correct and offers advice on supplements and other areas like self help methods. He can come across as a little abrupt at times, but I think that's just his personality. I would reccomend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Made me very uncomfortable. My first visit was 10 minutes maybe less then he wrote a script and pushed me out the, told me to come back in a couple months. He was very aggressive and I was too intimidated to say anything. If you're suffering from anxiety please go see someone else for help. He did admit he just doesn't have enough time to address issues as there are no other accepting therapists im fraser valley? Not sure why he told me that.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I've been seeing D. Arojojoye for a short time. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Offers his opinions on what prescription is right for you and gives alternatives to over the counter medications. Over all he is a wonderful but needs to be a little more soft spoken and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015