Ratings for Dr. Shawn Yakimovich

Dr Shawn was very helpful. He did something doctors rarely do these days. He called back when my baby was ill in a Saturday morning (where he usually has a day off). He gave me the right homeopathic medicine and her pain has gone in 24 hours. My baby was in pain for more than a week and crying. Her mouth was inflamed and she couldn't take any oral medicine. His help came at the right moment and it was amazing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Shawn. He has helped to cure my extreme heartburn & also helped to significantly reduce my migraine headaches. Along with being very knowledgable in his field, he is kind and extremely easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr yakimovich was very helpful. I saw him tow years ago when my daughter had a painful skin rash. He explained that it was a food allergy and then found out that it was realted to citrus fruits. He did a great job. Whenever I am in Ontario or Ottawa, I recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010