Ratings for Dr. David C. Yoburn

Dr. Yoburn is an excellent doctor. He was my doc for about 20 years and saved my life when I was 19 and came down with Pnemonia. He was always knowledgeable in many areas, but was not afraid to send me to a very good referral when he felt a specialist was needed for specific attention to a problem, and he was always in constant correspondence and gathered updates from the specialist on any details. I was saddened when he decided to retire from primary care as it is tough finding a doctor you trust especially after 20 years. I did use the referrals he sent, and did get a good doctor after him, but unfortunately he also had to retire due to his own health reasons. I am now having a hard time finding a decent doctor anywhere that is taking new patients.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr yoburn is awesome I went to him when I was in my twentys, I just went back to him last week. dr yoburn and his a associates spoiled me, cause I don't trust dr, but there the only one I trust. I had to leave because they wasn't treating primary care patients anymore!!! I was estactic to get an appointment with him!!! Hes sweet, caring, and patience!!! I enjoyed my visit with him very much. Looking forward to going back!! would recommend him highley

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr.Yoburn is punctual, professional, and comprehensive in his up-to-date treatment approaches. He and his colleagues work together on difficult cases to provide best treatment protocols and drug combinations to benefit the patient and keep side effects at a minimum. I'm very happy with him...particularly with his knowledge about most rest "trials" and "Tests" and medical journal articles. He's on top of his game and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. David C. Yoburn's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal