Ratings for Dr. Peter Choate

"Dr" Choate is not a psychologist - he is not registered with any professional body as such in any jurisdiction; nor could he be given that he received his so called "PhD" from a non accredited US "educational" institution (ie: diploma mill). He is a masters level sociologist. His approach, interpretations and assessments can be flawed and dangerous. If one should challenge him regarding his credentials he becomes extremely defensive. Caveat emptor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Choate helped our family through a crises and he was very caring. Our daughter was very nervous to see a therapist but she enjoyed Dr. Choate and was comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Absolutely love Dr Choate! He helped me deal with my anxiety issues and truly brought me the peace I needed back in my life. He isn't your typical obnoxious fancy lliving Doctor he is modest, humble and genuine.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Such a pleasant, refreshing Psychologist. I felt very comfortable and relaxed with Dr CHoate.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015