Ratings for Dr. Lori Threfts

I would not recommend this doctor. She used to work at Wake Forest Hospital in North Carolina. Few years back, after being being diagnosed as a "possible" MS patient, I got very sick and went to emergency. There, the doctor told me to follow up with my doctor the next day (who was Dr. Lori Threfts). I called once the next day, she never returned my call. I called hours later, still no call. I called the next day, still no call back. After getting about four messages from me, she decided to drop me as her patient telling her Clinical Department at Wake Forest (in its exact quote, "I was not a good fit for her"). I was stuck with no Neurologist... and around Christmas when I was very very sick. I mean, who does that? What kind of doctor will just drop a patient because she has called one too many times?? I certainly would not put faith in Dr. Lori Threfts. Look elsewhere at a doctor who actually cares.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010