Ratings for Dr. Ernest Jonathan

I received excellent service from this doctor very helpful. first time visiting this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

The walk in clinic is permanently closed. We encourage any former patients that require acces to their medical records to contact us via email at drernestj@gmail.com Tahnk you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Satisfied with overall experience. Beats going to the hospital.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

After dragging my sick toddler out of the house on a cold night and waiting for around 35 minutes the doctor called to cancel and didn't show up!!! other people was waiting there for over 2 hours. Very unprofessional and disappointing. They should have a back up for situations like this. Very sad that people that can't go to doctor at regular hours waste their time there..

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

What kind of doctor shows up hours after his shift is supposed to start? He was supposed to be in at 8 and me and 10 other patients waited for almost two hours. I started getting anxious knowing the place closes at 10. And the poor girl at the front desk couldn't even tell us when he was coming in because he didn't notify her. If you're gonna be a late a**hole the least you can do is tell your staff HOW late you're gonna be so that the patients can gauge how long they're willing to wait. Totally unprofessional, totally inconsiderate. He didn't even apologize when he finally showed up. I'm never coming back.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

The doctor was over 2 hours late! The clinic says it opens at 7 pm, but the doctor didn't arrive and start seeing patients until after 9 pm. Once I got in to see the doctor he was very abrupt and did not spend very much time doing his examination.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Very good thank you. this doctor was very helpful and is open late/.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

This is my neighbourhood walk in clinic. I have been several times. Dr. Jonathan is thorough & ethical. He takes the time to listen, is easy to talk to and has an excellent bed-side manner. The whole team is great including reception and pharmacy. My only complaint is that he can not be my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Staff was great and polite. As for the doctor, I really don't know why he is even allowed to practice. We ended up waiting for over an hour and a half. The doctor saw us for less than 3 min. And that's for two people. He actually gave antibiotics to someone with a common cold. I bet the pharmacy attached makes tons as he automatically sends your prescription to them to have you pick up and pay for, unless you specifically tell him not to. He made me feel horrible about even talking to him. It will now take a while until I will be able to talk to anyone else about my problem. He is completely cold and mean. Don't go to him unless you want to be turned off by doctors for a while.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

i dont understand all the negativity,its a night time walk in clinic. Clinic is clean, i sat waited my turn and got to see the doctor, he told me what was wrong with me, and ever since(last month) i been feeling better already. Thank you - DR Jonathan is a Fast and Prompt Doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013