Ratings for Dr. Douglas Nottebrock

My husband was in Emergency KGH and Dr. Nottebrook checked him. We were very please with his knowledge and explanation!! He was very through to make things clear! Wish to see him again if we have to go to hospital. God bless him!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I was in Emergency recently due to a suspected heart attack and although my results all came back normal, Dr. Nottebrock was extremely thorough and caring. He ran further tests based on my severe family history with my father and brother passing both at the age of 56. I am 58 and had never been checked so completely than by Dr. Nottebrock, as this was the first time I had sought a prognosis with my chest pain. He and the KGH never once made me feel uncomfortable with checking into Emerg with my concerns. As a result of his detailed examination, he has put me at ease with my concerns and fears for the near future. Thank you so much Doc.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Terrific clinician. Really appreciate the insight he had to dig further and consult specialists when he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Very patient, very friendly, and very kind.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Insensitive, arrogant and makes statements that are dangerous. Stay away!

Submitted September 18, 2014

Very arrogant. I did not find him to be a good doctor and the wait was terrible.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Nottebrock is a great doctor. He really helped me out with a high blood pressure problem and made me feel more secure about it. Many thanks doc.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Unfortunately he is very arrogant and not very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Nottebrock is a great doctor, he is caring and listens and offers good advice and is willing to work with a patient to find the best solution to their medical issue. I have seen him go above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011