Ratings for Dr. Jane Blouin

Dr. Blouin is an extremely warm and caring person! I was so nervous to meet with her, but she immediately made me feel welcome with her approach, and I am so glad I came here!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

My husband and I have seen Jane several times, she's the best!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Blouin has been my psychologist for 10 years and she is wonderful! Kind, caring and extremely intelligent. If a could rate her 10 stars I would. The office is run professionally and the staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I had seen other but Dr. Blouin's support was superior in context to tangible constructive feedback, and when I go off top, bring it back and keeping it real. She has helped me tremendously over the years with dealing with issues arising from blended family (where no books cover my issues), and helpful realistic strategies to deal with panic attacks and post traumatic disorder conditions. Tremendous help.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Jane Blouin about 12 years ago. I would highly recommend her to both men and women experiencing any mood or behaviour disorder. She has helped me immensely with a generalised anxiety disorder and with an eating disorder. Her cognitive behavioural approach to therapy is practical and useful. She is the perfect combination of challenging and gentle. She is compassionate and yet, honest and straightforward in her approach. She has taught me so much. I can honestly say (and I'm not overstating it) that my life would not be the same without her assistance.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Blouin has treated me for a long time and is so kind in her approach. She's very real and truthful. She actually does care very much about my health and well being. Very compassionate but tough when she needs to be. Amazing person and Dr., I have no reservation in recommending her services. The staff are all very professional and kind as well!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Jane is amazing. She is a very kind soul that is excellent at providing perspective and drawing from experience to help you work through issues. Extremely easy to talk to and feel comfortable with. Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Blouin is a kind hearted individual who is an expert in her field.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Blouin is a kind, caring and dedicated psychologist. What I appreciate most is that while she is incredibly helpful at re-framing things, she never pretends to have all the answers. She has even, on occasion, related stories of her own mis-steps or short-comings to illustrate a point. The result is that speaking with her is like speaking with a trusted friend, who just happens to give great advice. Her office staff is always friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Jane Blouin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I hold this irresponsible woman who and her bad advice for the suicide of my daughter. "

October 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1Z 7K8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1309 Carling Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137290801".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This psychologist is aarogant and pushy. She yelled and clapped in my face and made fun of my religious beliefs. She told me to adopt her personal philosophy of..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have seen Jane several times, she's the best!"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Blouin for an assessment this year and she was great! Highly recommend her to anyone looking to start therapy"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blouin is an extremely warm and caring person! I was so nervous to meet with her, but she immediately made me feel welcome with her approach, and I am so gl..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Blouin has been my psychologist for 10 years and she is wonderful! Kind, caring and extremely intelligent. If a could rate her 10 stars I would. The office..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Tried to take an appointment with her and I never got a call back, ended up seeing another psychologist who care more about her patient than her! Bad staff clea..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had seen other but Dr. Blouin's support was superior in context to tangible constructive feedback, and when I go off top, bring it back and keeping it real. S..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Jane Blouin about 12 years ago. I would highly recommend her to both men and women experiencing any mood or behaviour disorder. She has h..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blouin has treated me for a long time and is so kind in her approach. She's very real and truthful. She actually does care very much about my health and wel..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Jane is amazing. She is a very kind soul that is excellent at providing perspective and drawing from experience to help you work through issues. Extremely eas..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blouin is a kind hearted individual who is an expert in her field."

January 13, 2015