Ratings for Dr. Ulrika A. Holm

Smart, compassionate with a great bedside manner!!! A 10/10

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr.Holm is one of a kind. She spends the time you need to understand your condition. She is always willing to listen and actually treats you like a person. Wonderful beside manners. Love her!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Let me say this up front, I hate going to Doctors, Dentists etc, but found that there is one doctor that I actually do not mind visiting. Dr. Holm has a great bedside manner,the office is very tastefully decorated. I feel very safe in her care and believe that I have found the perfect doctor for myself.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Very very good. Professional staff, clean and cute office. Easy parking and friendly knowledgable doc.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

After having unsuccessfully seen two other gynecologists for my concerns that were never properly taken care of I landed in Dr. Holm's little cute office. Staff have been very friendly and helpful. Dr.Holm took her time to hear me out and actually listened to my fears and concerns. I have finally after just two visits with this doctor been placed on the right medication and am basically symptom free after years of suffering. Thumbs up to this doc...she's a keeper!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I think she took on a practice she wasn't ready for. Bad experience...she didn't keep track of medications she prescribed and then got upset with me going back and forth with her staff because the wrong meds were called in.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

What an awesome doctor! Made me feel comfortable during my previous biggest fear in life-- a pelvic exam! Didn't wait long. Was very open and listened to what I had to say. Also very thorough with my evaluation. What a gem! highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Really loved Dr. Holm. She was there for me throughout my pregnancy and took her time every step of the way. Her staff was great as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Holm for an annual exam and I am so happy that I chose her as my new GYN! She is down to earth and so easy to talk to. She spent time answering the questions I had and is knowledgeable in her field. Additionally, her staff was very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I visited this female doctor for the first time today for a routine gynecological exam and had a few other questions as well for the doc. So was very thorough, took her time to talk to me and to answer all of my questions in a very knowledgeable way. I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013