Ratings for Dr. Mariana Margulies

I feel much, much better after receiving treatment from Dr Margulies.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Very competent well run office. Staff are efficient and very nice. Dr. Margulies was gentle and very capable and came to speak to me after the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Margulies and the UCLBC without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Margulies is an excellent doctor: kind, knowledgeable, endoscopy skilled, relaxed, looking for the best for the patient. I had a very good experience with my gastroscopy and colonoscopy, under sedation, even though I was extremely scared at the beginning. It was an incredibly smooth procedure. I highly recommend her if you need a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

dr.Mariana Margulis is the best doctor I've ever known.She is very good professionaly,she's perfect.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Margulies is a wonderful Doctor. She is easy to talk to, explains procedures well, is personable and doesn't 'rush'. I've used her 3 times now and hope she is always available when I need her services.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

i will always go back to this dr. My daughter had a positive experience with her as well, she's very nice and knowledgeable, patient and caring.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

At the keele clinic i went for a gascospy. As i was experiencing chronic heart burn. Dr MARGUILES conducted it for me.. when i woke up she came and reviewed my results. Gave me recommendations and wrote a new prescription. 6 weeks later my symptoms got worst, i called the clinic and they told me she did follow ups.. i arrived early and i went to her office. She spent a half hour with me..discussing all my new symptoms. she took complete notes.. listened to my concerns..and decided to take next steps with me to see a specialist for a ph motility test. She advised me to have a chest xray, something my own family dr never did. she goes above and beyond to help patients . Dr . Marguiles is really great.. she is very kind and caring. i feel lucky to have her help me with my heart burn. thank you Dr. M

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Unable to correctly diagnose the problem. Does not follow-up on tests.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

It believes Dr MM is a skilled and helpful doctor. Indeed it was for my family (my daughter, husband and myself). She helped me (and my husband) feel at ease during the colonoscopy procedure. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

When I went to see Dr. Margulies, I was very anxious. In the past I had a bad experience with a colonoscopy which was not completed. Dr Margulies has not anly managed to make the procedure seem easy, but also she has found me with colon cancer. Thanks to her I am now alife!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011