Ratings for Dr. Natalie Krapivensky

Natalie Krapivensky is my third psychiatrist and by far my favorite. She gives wise advice and kind of reminds me of an older relative you'd go to, to talk things out with.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr Natalie is one of the few female ADHD specialists that I could find. Honestly, there was a point where I just rung up ADHD specialists listed in Google and they would only treat kids. I was relieved when a friend recommended Natalie, and I've now been seeing her for a year. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Natalie Krapinvenski is more than just a psychiatrist. In my past experiences most of my doctors have continually recommended and prescribed medication. When I told her that I didn't want to go on medication she never questioned my conviction and we now work together to create healthy lifestyle practices

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Krap says it all. If you want to be patronised and have your time wasted by a person who obviously thinks they are 'God'.... go here!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Not much to say other than a truly unique experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

She initially appeared very good / through. She seemed to want to help me. I asked her later if she could reduce her private consultation fee given I was unwell and unable to work, to which she replied a flat, 'no'. I asked her again on my next appointment, citing that I want to get better and did not have the luxury of chasing around to find the best doctor as I was depressed and anxious. I also could not afford her lofty fees. She then asked me if I had PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE, to which I replied 'yes'. She then suggested that if I was to commence her outpatient - depression / anxiety group therapy - covered by MEDIBANK - she would ALSO be willing to have sessions with during breaks in group therapy and/or after the group. I did. She did not see me once during a break in group therapy. She rarely saw me for more than 15 minutes after group therapy. She seemed happy waltzing around her office casually chatting and eating while I sat waiting up to 1 hour after group therapy. Meanwhile she was no doubt claiming group therapy and private consult fees from Medibank - who would have been ripped $1K at least - which explains people's currently inflated private health insurance fees! She did not give a stuff after she enrolled me in the group therapy. I became violently ill after ingesting the medication prescribed by her practice. I had to seek medical help and was told to immediately cease taking the prescribed medication. I tried to contact her practice and she would not return my calls. I angrily told her receptionist that I will 'give her a piece of my mind' when I see her next. I then received a 'gutless' text threatening 'legal action should I ever return to the practice'. I made a formal complaint to the AHPRA - an of course, nothing was done. This woman is a fraud. She is so bitter and twisted she went as far as documenting that she herself had to receive 'therapy' given my 'threatening behaviour'. My 'threatening behaviour' was telling her receptionist over the phone that given Dr Krapivensky refuses to speak with me about me being poisoned by medication administered by her practice, I would 'give her a piece of my mind when I see her at my next appointment.' Like all bullies (who suffer from low-self worth and pray on others), she responded with lies to my GP, false accusations - how could she be needing therapy when she never spoke with me ????? - and threatening legal action. Rather heavy handed, for what I thought was a 'fair enough' comment to make to her receptionist, given I had to seek medical help for poisoning as a result of her practice. This is not an exaggeration, it is what happened.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Nat says it how it is. I really like that she's honest with me and puts things into perspective.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Natalie Krapinvenski is more than just a psychiatrist. In my past experiences most of my doctors have continually recommended and prescribed medication. When I told her that I didn't want to go on medication she never questioned my conviction and we now work together to create healthy lifestyle practices.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

What is an IME? Whatever the heck it is, the same troll keep referring to it in her (obviously its a her) hate messages. Ignore them Dr Krapivensky is an excellent Psych. Good general knowledge with specialization in cognitive and sleep disorders. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I wish I could rate a 0. Do not go to this doctor, ask for another doctor. She was unprofessional, made degrading and insulting remarks towards me during the consultation and clearly has no respect for people suffering severe mental health issues. Please don't put yourself through it and see another doctor. I was left extremely traumatised and it's set me back severely. Go to a doctor that will help and support your recovery. Don't traumatise yourself with this woman.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017