Ratings for Dr. Christopher Andrews

Oh my goodness ... he is just horrendous. I have seen him on a couple of occasions now, thinking that perhaps he was just having a bad day - but no ... every bit as horrible each and every time. Apparently even the letter he sent to my doctor was tainted with his complete lack of personality. Can't even comment on his knowledge as it was so clouded by his abrupt, rude, dismissive, condescending, and obnoxious nature. Staff was pretty good; no idea how they can stand him on a regular basis. I have never taken the time to comment online before about anything -> but I agree with the rest of you, he was just that bad. If you read this, Dr Andrews - I sincerely hope that you take it to heart and treat your future patients with the dignity and respect that they deserve.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I waited almost a year for a horrible consult, had to push him into texting me for anything and then snapped at me when I tried to get a proper diagnoses out of him. He sucks as a specialist. Can you believe regular family Drs start at $300'000 a year here and specialist prob start twice that? What are doctors getting paid for exactly? Writing prescriptions that cause terrible reactions and sometimes death? Our healthcare system is pathetic

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Staff were OK. Timeliness, about what you'd expect from a busy MD. Helpful, not even a little! After initial consult, without any testing, he said "what do you want me to do?" He told me to go home and deal. I was super sick, super skinny, barely eating and he wouldn't help me. When I started crying, he finally agreed to do some testing. When testing came back with a specific diagnosis, he dismissed it and accused me of being anorexic (having psychological problems). He didn't seem to care about me at all, and was even less interested in helping me. Since then, have had a couple phone consults, one where he again told me it was all in my head. Awful, awful!! I hope I never see him again!! He most certainly did not have my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I waited over a year for my first consult appointment as he was on leave. My referral was lost and had to call several times to make sure an appointment was made. Having traveled a significant distance for the appointment I was very disappointed in the 10 minute consult and 45 minutes late. Prescribed a medication off label and sent me on my way. I've had 4 consult appointments, two were phone, and all of them were under 15 minutes. Totally dismissed me as a patient. The last consult I had was to be told I was not approved for funding a gastric electric stimulator and only after that told me it wasn't being done anymore anyway. He wrote up a care plan for hospital emergencies that included meds that I have had very bad reactions to. Almost as if he didn't even look at my records and prescribed meds and treatments that he though would shut me up. Well, it worked because I am never going back to this uncaring dismissive attitude that gave me no hope of ever getting any better.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Chris is a great doctor. He is knowledgeable, calm and approachable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dismissive. If it isn't obvious, then you clearly must have a psychological problem. Couldn't care less. Unless you have IBD, don't expect to solve anything here. IBS doesn't exist, its just a cop our when they don't want to bother doing the testing you need.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

A great doctor with lots of experience. Open to suggestions and listens to your concerns. Very pragmatic and assertive at the same time.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Andrews was useless. I waited many, many months to see him just to be let down once again. He wasn't helpful at all and seemed exhausted from what I could pick up. He didn't offer any tests and dismissed my health problems and said who knows what's wrong? What are you getting paid hundreds of thousands a year for again? The IBS group that was offered was also useless. They manipulated me into going as I wasn't given the IBS diagnoses in the first place. From my experience thus far they just try and brush you off and send you to any group to give faulty information just so you'll go away. I guess I'm just very unlucky as I have yet to find anyone with AB Heath that has ben helpful. There must be good doctors out there somewhere?

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Andrews is an amazing specialist! He is kind, and has a definite passion for knowledge. Anyone fortunate enough to have him as a doctor is very very lucky. Love this man!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014