Ratings for Dr. Nibal Lubbad

THE Most arrogant doctor ever , good medical knowledge with rude attitude

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I found her to be very rude, and I always felt rushed through my apts. She has an attitude and I find her very unprofessional. I miss Dr. Khalid!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I miss her as well as Dr. Khalid. they were caring doctors and understood the needs of their pateints and built a relationship with them, i dislike dr hersi as i find her rude and follows all the rules book by book sending me a letter because i missed an appointment and threatening to terminate me as a patient ive been to this practice since i was 14 and never recieved such a letter.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Horrifyingly inept doctor. When exceptional rudeness is paired with ignorant incompetence, there can be no allowances. There is a reason why she was the only available doctor around.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I find her very rude aswell. During my appointment with her she would interrupt me whenever I was speaking, or make me very small. I miss Dr. Khaled!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Trying to get an appointment with her is a nightmare! She is away often. This past few months she has been in Palestine with no notification to patients of her absence and as to when she will return. The substitute doctor (Dr Patel) was away for two weeks too. Perhaps a notice to patients informing them of her absence, who would be taking over the practice with available days and hours would be more prudent. This is so frustrating!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr Lubbad takes too many vacations, Many times in 2013, last one was 2 weeks off in December ( 2013) and then in January ( 2014) went to Palestine for 6 months vacation, never notifying patients of her absent.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Incredibly disrespectful and rude!!! Dr. Lubbad consulted with me for 2 minutes and was visibly irate that she was running late. In her hast to leave the office, she threw my prescription and my test results and stormed out of her office. Perhaps she should consider a less stressful profession. I would suggest a profession that does not require compassion and caring. I strongly do not recommend this unprofessional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Very moody, abrupt and disrespectful. Believes her time is more precious than that of her patients. Is always complaining about OHIP, etc.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012