Ratings for Dr. Dennis Dipasquale

Hi, I had ACL reconstruction surgery on Sept 26, 2016 by Dr Dipasquale. I have a professional career that relies on me being very physical at times, at times life and death hang in the balance. I trusted this Dr because I received a referral from another Orthopedic Surgeon, who simply said, "I want you to wait another month, I want you to see Dr Dipasquale, he is one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons in the GTA, I trusted him to perform an ACL reconstruction on my own daughter, who is now doing great, he is a great doctor" He said it with such confidence, I did wait to see him, I rate him 10/10 all around, from my preOp consult to the surgery date. It's been 11 days since my surgery and compared to everyone else Ive spoken to my recovery has been great. My physio therapist said he's impressed with my recovery so far, and said you had a great surgery performed. Anyways Im not sure why anyone would rate him below a 5 Star from what I have seen so far. Thank you Di Dipasquale.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Don't let this hack anywhere near you, I have had to have 3 surgeries to correct the damage he has done to my knee.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

With Dr, DiPasquale as my surgeon I was not able to walk properly afterwards, I now wear a brace and have been in extensive nerve pain due to the damage done perioperatively. This was confirmed by a neurologists.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Highly skilled, yes. I agree, he does not follow through post surgery. All through out my visits to the Fracture Clinic I only saw the resident, Dr. Abyss, who is also highly skilled but much more personable. I have read on another Rate a Doctor page for Dr. Di Pasquale that he is only interested on money. Orthopedic surgeons earn one of the highest salaries so I am not so sure he is concern about money. Maybe that is just his personality, formal and old school.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Highly skilled surgeon but does not follow up if there's been a complication as a result of or post surgery. If this is your situation, you have to actively seek help. Be proactive and persistent. He is either no longer interested in your case or wants it and you to go away. This puts a strain on the doctor / patient relationship you thought you had. This is NOT a great way to remain confident about your surgeon's ability to help resolve the post op. condition.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Skilled surgeon who FULLY repaired my fully severed Achilles. 5 years after, I'm still active & very impressed by his candid respectful advice about options, & how he listened & customized treatment to me re: physio and 'post-recovery' activity wishes.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Outstanding, professional, punctual and personable. Fixed torn cartilage. No pain or discomfort after surgery. Walking next day. Office staff very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Dipasquale did surgery on my very athletic 15 year old son's torn acl. He did a fantastic job - my son is getting close to 100% his old self. The staff was very friendly at the hospital and his receptionist very helpful. What I liked best about this doctor is that he spoke to my son about his needs not mine. Guess what? Now my son wants to be an orthopedic surgeon because of the great experience he had with this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Great doctor. Very helpful and personable. Took a great interest in my needs, and totally fulfilled them

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010