Ratings for Dr. Larissa Kasianik

Just want to say that my comments never seem to appear and if this does just get another doctor

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

She is not professional and says the rudest things. Also lacks any listening skills and the staff are also very rude!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Larissa Kasianik has been amazing. she follows up and calls our home with results. She is very knowledgeable with regards to best practices for prevention and treatment. My husband has severe hypertension, and high cholesterol and had to have a hip replacement . All care was amazing, on time and explained very well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

A top notch doctor that cares and listens. Willing to go that extra mile to ensure your health matters are looked after.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

This doctor does not listen at all, and makes terrible decisions. I told her I was going through a rough time in my life due to family circumstances, and told her I had anxiety. I told her that I think about it while driving. By the end she wrote a letter to the MOT to suspend my license so that I can no longer drive because she thinks I'm distracted while driving. I have appealed this (Loooong process) and won and I can finally drive again. She made my life miserable in the mean time. I am now going to college of physicians to make a complaint. I hope they take her license to practice away. What an idiot that does not think about how she's impacting people's lives.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Kasianik is fantastic. She is thorough and very knowledgeable. She will order diagnostic imaging and testing to ensure that all issues are identified, and refers to specialists when necessary. She genuinely seems to care about her patients and their well-being and is wonderful with children and babies as well as with adults. Although she is often very busy and hurrying from patient to patient, I always feel that she listens and doesn't rush through my exams.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Always listens to my concerns and takes them seriously. Will refer you to a specialist if required. Kind and always takes the time to make sure you understand what she is saying. Even makes personal calls to the house herself to follow-up. Best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Always in a hurry, we call her Tornado Kasianik because she is in and out and gone before you can ask any questions. Worries more about staying on time rather than dealing with her patients. Was good for referring to specialists but other than that we do not enjoy her services . She even told us not to go to another doctor because she will get charged a fee if we do (which is true). But she is so hard to get an appointment with sometimes. Also, she told us not to come and see her with more than 2 things that might be wrong !! One visit she told my wife one thing when my wife suggested what could be wrong with her and she disagreed with my wife. A few months later she said the exact same thing my wife had said before that she had disagreed with her on. Is so hard to get a doctor in Kincardine, not sure what we will do.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. K since she first came to Kincardine and I find her to be very knowledgeable and very thorough. She is kind and gentle when working with my daughter but more to the point with me. She has appropriately expressed sympathy and empathy yet reads you the riot act when she needs to. Of course her punctuality is hit or miss but I fully expect that from any physician and I prepare for it. I have found them to be a bit lax on returning test results so make sure to follow up yourself.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Kasianik provides my family exceptional care! She is very thorough and does not jump to an immediate diagnosis until she has all the facts. She gives you a black or white picture of what you need to do to lead a healthy life. She is truly passionate about what she does and we are very lucky to have her in our community.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014